Would you follow "Spurs B"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we want our players to get League One exposure surely we should apply to get a Spurs B team into the Russian league?

This will all become irrelevant by 2022 anyway as we will have worked out how to genetically engineer the perfect super players so they won't need any development at all.

Then they will take over he planet with their superior athletic and hair styling ability

Übermensch FC

The most depressing thing I've seen today is the reaction of some pricks on Twitter to Accrington Stanley's funny tweet that if the FA wants more English players in the Premier League then maybe they should consider letting Accrington 'B' into the PL.

Gently mocking, but this drew the ire of a bunch of plastic fucking twats sending them abuse saying 'Who are you?' and the like.

I'll tell these cunts who they are. That is Accrington Stanley who formed before most of these pissants grandparents were born and played in the Football League until they went out of business in the '60s. But the fans of that club didn't just sit around glory hunting a team based 300 miles from were they fucking live, they formed a new club in the non-league and worked their way up the pyramid to play league football again and continue to represent their community like the 100s of other clubs that make this countries football pyramid unique and inspiring, a final remaining thread to the origins of the game where groups of people came to together to play football and local communities rallied to support them.

But these fucking cunts don't care about that and would prefer to erase that proud history so Chelsea have a place to send the 50+ young players they have on their books that they picked up at the first sign they might be any good so other clubs couldn't get to them first and who they have no intention of ever actually playing.

These pricks are the reason football is in the state it is and make me sad and angry that the game we all grew up with is long dead and buried and has no chance of ever coming back. We might as well just rebrand the whole league after NFL franchises and kick the games off so they are on at peak time in China and get it fucking over with.

Utter, utter fucking cunts the lot of them.

And this has made me like Alan Pardew and Harry Redknapp. Not something I ever expected to happen.

What was wrong with the old reserves leagues?

I saw some great reserve games at the Lane and you might get decent crowds for some games these days. Bit of revenue for Danny L.

The most depressing thing I've seen today is the reaction of some pricks on Twitter to Accrington Stanley's funny tweet that if the FA wants more English players in the Premier League then maybe they should consider letting Accrington 'B' into the PL.

Gently mocking, but this drew the ire of a bunch of plastic fucking twats sending them abuse saying 'Who are you?' and the like.

I'll tell these cunts who they are. That is Accrington Stanley who formed before most of these pissants grandparents were born and played in the Football League until they went out of business in the '60s. But the fans of that club didn't just sit around glory hunting a team based 300 miles from were they fucking live, they formed a new club in the non-league and worked their way up the pyramid to play league football again and continue to represent their community like the 100s of other clubs that make this countries football pyramid unique and inspiring, a final remaining thread to the origins of the game where groups of people came to together to play football and local communities rallied to support them.

But these fucking cunts don't care about that and would prefer to erase that proud history so Chelsea have a place to send the 50+ young players they have on their books that they picked up at the first sign they might be any good so other clubs couldn't get to them first and who they have no intention of ever actually playing.

These pricks are the reason football is in the state it is and make me sad and angry that the game we all grew up with is long dead and buried and has no chance of ever coming back. We might as well just rebrand the whole league after NFL franchises and kick the games off so they are on at peak time in China and get it fucking over with.

Utter, utter fucking cunts the lot of them.

And this has made me like Alan Pardew and Harry Redknapp. Not something I ever expected to happen.

They were making reference to the old "Accrington Stanley, 'oo are they?" ad for milk from the 1970s.

I've got a better proposal. Scrap the England team and all international football, and you're not allowed to be a part of the FA if you're a *cunt.

*To be decided by poll on the FA website called 'Greg Dyke cunt?'

Back
Top Bottom