Worst player you've....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely Jon Macken, that last minute winner really fucked me off!

It's so Spursy as it's normally someone shit, or their first ever goal! (Even from youth level).

Maiga..
This!!! Fucking embarassing he scored his first goal in over a year against us to knock us out of the cup
  • clear.png
    Like / Thanks x 1
  • List

I think the 'Like' button is being mis-interpreted, or mis-used... or all three!

Ivan fucking campos absolute screamer from 947 yards for Bolton. The only time in my life I've watched a goal go in against us and just said
"are you fucking serious"

Ivan fucking campos absolute screamer from 947 yards for Bolton. The only time in my life I've watched a goal go in against us and just said
Agree that was a ridiculous goal but we did have robinson in goal who was awful with long shots.

He actually took the shot from Burnden Park...

(Bit of 'old Ground humour' for ya'll there!)

Remember this as well and it reminded me that i'm pretty sure Stelios Giannakopoulos smashed a similar one in the season before/after?

Also Boudewijn Zenden for Sunderland against us the other season. Absolute worldie.

Gary mabbutt. Cup final. I cried like a bitch, even though i was 10. My first ever spurs final. That has stuck with me ever since.

Fuck me!!! I cried like a bitch too!! I never forgave Gary Mabbut for that OG, even though he's a club legend, he was a donkey in my eyes and too short to be a proper centre back! I just didn't see why we sold Gough and kept Mabbutt?

I felt the same after the 2002 Worthington cup with Ledley King, always had it in my mind that he was another Donkey but I changed my mind about him because he was so amazing!

I love Mabbutt but still think he was wayyy too short for a proper centre back!

Back
Top Bottom