World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mark Lawrenson is the most boring, lifeless, death inducing, horrific commentators ever. I just want to pull my own hair out
'Toni Kroos just doesn't have any influence on the game' after coming off. This is a man who pulls the strings for the greatest German club side in history, is at the heart of the German midfield and who set up the only goal of the game.

Fuck off Lawro

France were dreadful. How many times did hey actually threaten the German midfielders, stretch them and put the backline under pressure? There was a few good balls over the top in the first half, and they completely abandoned it in the second, why? They bottled it bigtime - and 1-0 down with 10 minutes to go they still didn't fancy committing numbers forward? Baffling.

Totally worth it

10463876_711954838876065_1605336939701729752_n.jpg

I'm getting fucked off with the commentary teams sucking off Brazil fans. They act like Stoke fans when opposing teams are on the ball and boo anthems like utter fucking scumbags but you'd be forgiven for thinking they are the greatest fans in World football listening to the shitheads on commentary and doing punditry

ITV has its own ' football patronisation department' which is 'focused ' on Brazil but dont worry come the new season and it will return to the arse licking patronisation of Chelsea, Liverpools ' proud' history, Sir Alex and Newcastle fans ' the best in the world ' which they bought from Sky in 1998.

Everyone's banging on about what a great World Cup this is but since that ridiculous spray can has been introduced, free kicks are taking forever to set up. Might as well have rugby-style penalties.

So much time is being wasted it's untrue.

Back
Top Bottom