World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bradley made me want to rip my fucking hair out. Blew an easy shot on goal and with almost no fight completely gave up possession which was the turnover that lead to a goal. Wonder if we'll just draw against Germany so we can both move on.

Bradley made me want to rip my fucking hair out. Blew an easy shot on goal and with almost no fight completely gave up possession which was the turnover that lead to a goal. Wonder if we'll just draw against Germany so we can both move on.
Agreed at the end. Just kick the focking ball vs getting completely owned nonchalantly. Bradley got that all wrong. Extremely disappointing

Gutted, but I've been disappointed before. We all have we're Spurs. But to see people lose their shit in my Country after having hear how little we care was pretty memorable. Here's a picture from Chicago during the National Anthem, SCENES!

QACwS8P.jpg

Gutted, but I've been disappointed before. We all have we're Spurs. But to see people lose their shit in my Country after having hear how little we care was pretty memorable. Here's a picture from Chicago during the National Anthem, SCENES!

QACwS8P.jpg

Awesome. Love seeing the security dudes stop to pay respect. True that about Spurs though. I'd be lying if I didn't think for a split second that I had found a wrinkle in time and was somehow watching Spurs play last season.

I let hope get to me. I thought we had it. For the minutes leading up to it, I was saying to myself "Don't get to excited we've been down this road before, it always ends in tears, remember what you're used to." But I thought we had it. And it was another punch to the gut :klinsmann:

Also, the teams on a point are at a disastrous goal differential and been very poor, and the other team can't leapfrog us because of the head-to-head. It sucks it had to end this way to deflate the morale of the players, because this really is a fantastic situation numerically we find ourselves in despite not having advanced yet.
Not true, head-to-head is the 3rd or 4th tiebreaker

I think he's one of your best players, personally

Oh sweet grated cheese
Right next to my corn
We smiled so with glee
At our plates food all steamin'

'Twas the broad cuts of ham
And burritos by night
With the tv we watched
With our food on our laps

Yes the rocket stayed there
Right next to the peas
As our stomachs explode
Filled mostly with shite

Oh say is the star spangled hamper still feeding?
O'er the land of XL
And the home of the fat.

:adebaehug:

Oh dear. Someone's taking things a little too seriously here, hopefully when you've calmed down and sobered up you'll read our exchanges again and realise that I hadn't meant any offense. Sweet dreams
Yeah, that went in a strange direction didn't it? I assumed you genuinely were gutted for Jurgen as a former spurs lad & a very good young manager. I certainly was, & was going to post something along those lines before I noticed you'd already made the point. Obviously "lost in translation" somehow

Another great day of football to look forward to. 2 weeks off work booked. Off to Canary Islands on Wednesday for a week. Life couldn't be much better. All I need now is for news that we've signed a LB! Then it's happy days all round.

Back
Top Bottom