Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did Eriksen and Vlad also train yesterday or was it just Lamela? How long has Lamela been at Spurs exactly? I get the feeling that yesterday's triple announcement was well timed to have Wenger choking on his aftenoon croissant. I think we can seriously upset their game plan if we place both Lamela and Eriksen on each wing tomorrow. The gelification time for wingers shouldn't be that long; just tell them to do the shit they do on Youtube.

Did Eriksen and Vlad also train yesterday or was it just Lamela? How long has Lamela been at Spurs exactly? I get the feeling that yesterday's triple announcement was well timed to have Wenger choking on his aftenoon croissant. I think we can seriously upset their game plan if we place both Lamela and Eriksen on each wing tomorrow. The gelification time for wingers shouldn't be that long; just tell them to do the shit they do on Youtube.

Officially, Vlad and Lamela trained. I don't know if Eriksen did or not.

I've had an incredibly shit last few days. Would love a win tomorrow to pick me up a bit. A small mercy in the grand scheme of things but nice all the same if we can dick them

The scum will be confidant, especially as they are at home and Mr V is so arrogant he wouldn't have it any other way.I now feel they have it all to loose, the pressures on them. We are forging a side to challenge the best, possibly tomorrow might be to soon to play a dream game. I hope it's not one of them days and we get at least a draw.

I think if we conceed first we can come back from that. I'm not so sure about those twats though. Especially if a new signing scored. I think the doubts would take over for them at that point. I really hope Soldado scores from open play in the first ten minutes - that would shut the fuckers right up.

I should go to bed right now, but I am playing through in my head every single possible event that could happen tomorrow. Currently on AVB dick-slapping the stupid cunting Dinosaur that they have.

We best not fuck up again. I have been giving a lot more to ArseAnal fans than I normally would.. I really dont wanna end up with egg on or around the proximity of my face.

I should go to bed right now, but I am playing through in my head every single possible event that could happen tomorrow. Currently on AVB dick-slapping the stupid cunting Dinosaur that they have.

I'm re watching Alan Partridge.

I have no sheaths. What do you think of the re pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?

Its the only thing that can sooth me.

We best not fuck up again. I have been giving a lot more to ArseAnal fans than I normally would.. I really dont wanna end up with egg on or around the proximity of my face.
If we win, I may have to put some egg on Giroud's face.
If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

Back
Top Bottom