Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1) We havent conceded or lost either
2) And will be stronger for it
3) Thats....because.....most havent even played yet
4) Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Arsene's Kids that should be tearing the PL to bits by now:

Almunia
Clichy
Song
Fabregas
Diaby
Nasri
Arshavin
Eboue
Walcott
Eduardo
Djourou
Bendtner
Rosicky
Vela
Traore
Ramsey
Wilshere

LOL......Bendtner :harrylol:

Hehe, we will destory Woolwhich, guys I'm not saying we will lose, but our team is still fairly fresh to the prem, so don't expecting massive scorelines just yet, let them settle in, but in 2 months times, teams will be crapping there pants over the site of us. And this season we won't just destory Woolwhich, but there fans to, they won't beat us, what, just because you won against Fulham and Fener who are now kicked out from Europe for two years you think your own top of the world? Hehe we will see tommorow Woolwich, then you can go complain about how it's not Wengers fault that you lost but 'lack of transfers'

'I'm sorry he got injured but I don't have any regrets'

Please break this mans legs
sandro_2887747.jpg

MMMM LUNCH

So early in the season - nothing but bragging rights till the next NLD

But a win would be great - more pressure and misery on that sad twat

Just please please please let us keep 11 men on the pitch this time. The last two score lines there have been stupid because we've not managed to complete the game without a red card.

Oh and someone nail walcott nice and early

Back
Top Bottom