Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, this is just too good. Picked this up off of another site.
I have this vision...
It’s a lot like War of the Worlds when those beams hit people and they turn to dust and all that’s left is their clothes/shoes.

Capoue runs into Wilshere at full speed and POOF! Wilshere’s gone and all that’s left is a pile of dust that looks a lot like cocaine (allegedly) and his kit/boots.

And we know that we both like to play a high line..

This high line is exactly how each team plays and it's nuts against fast opposition forwards. That is one of the reasons why there is always goals in this fixture. The important thing therefore is possesion and with our tougher midfield we should get more chances than them. This game is ideal for a player like Soldado in my opinion, and so it's a real bonus that we have him now. And with Lamela, Chadli, Townsend or Lennon as runners, and backup from the likes of Paulinho and Walker, Rose...I honestly think we should win this by several goals. 2-4 is my prediction.

Got £20 free bet for this, on what?
thinking, us to win? or Soldado FGS 7/1, soldado anytime 21/10, or a bit of Chadli, i fancy him this weekend.

Please guys.

Lets just see what happens.

I don't believe we will get anymore than a draw.

At best.
When it's an NLD I always go into it just expecting a good game. I think that even if they were bottom of the table and we were in a title race it's still a game that can go either way. For me the best NLDs are ones like the 5-4 game under Jol. That was a cracker. In contrast, the 5-2 drubbings are the ones hard to take where we don't even seem to try and play.

In fairness I'd take a narrow 1-0 win and Wilshere suffering a horrific season-ender when Sandro and Capoue smash into him from either side, over a big win.

But then I'm a bloodthirsty cunt.

BS0VHrKIIAA7An_.jpg

The 100 year war

Its a 100 years since the scum wanderers moved into north london. If we can have a decisive victory at the death star can see the scummers spiral into civil war please let it happen the chance to end there 20 year hegemony is there for the taking.

Really not sure about Siggy, would prefer to stifle their midfield and play Paulinho, Capoue and Dembele as the midfield 3 in a 4-3-3 with Chadli, Soldado and Lennon in front of them. Keep Andros on the bench for later in the game, Lennon has the experience needed for a derby.

This is a huge opportunity for us so early in the season, crush them and go 6 points clear.

JAWSQuint.gif

Back
Top Bottom