Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going to my Gooner mate's place to watch the game. Just found out his street name has 'spur' in it. Banter sorted.

No, I'm not telling you his full address.

arsenal_time.gif

Will miss the eruption of comments here if we win the match,I'm going to turn off my mobile and my computer,will watch the match with some friends (some of them are woolwich fans :parker:)So I hope we win so I can fucking laugh at them.LET'S FUCKING SMASH THOSE FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I just went to my newsagent to buy some fags and the fella was wearing a spurs shirt under a jumper. I'm wearing the badge too so I said nice one but why are you hiding it? He goes that some of his customers are Woolwich fans and they don't like it. I said well they are scum mate, simple scum and this twat behind me goes I support Woolwich am I scum?

Yes I said I'm afraid you are.

Here's the thing, if we win their panic will be unparalleled, if they win they'll think there's no need for signings and will be left in a shambles later in the season when the injuries pile up.

Draw WTF are you going on about!! we will smash em good and proppa
I'm looking to bring the mood back to reality and football sense. I hope we do smash em good and proppa. But as you know, form goes out of the window-derby games are untidy and frantic. I honestly believe a draw will be a VG result for us today( but - I feel-both team will settle for this). Luck is in charge today and if we get it , who knows??

Watching the game with my flatmate. He's a Stoke fan so he doesn't particularly like them either, but he doesn't understand the hatred that I have for those cunts down the road. I don't want us to just win, I want us to play them off the park and absolutely destroy them.

Wish that I had other Spurs fans to keep me company today!

Watching the game with my flatmate. He's a Stoke fan so he doesn't particularly like them either, but he doesn't understand the hatred that I have for those cunts down the road. I don't want us to just win, I want us to play them off the park and absolutely destroy them.

Wish that I had other Spurs fans to keep me company today!
No one understands.. Its just something no one will ever experience unless you are Spurs or a dirty Goon. But then again they dont even get it..

Feel sick I don't know if its the hangover or the nerves. I don't even remember posting on here last night about drinking vodka. The empty bottle in the kitchen probably explains my amnesia.

Lets smash these scummy,arrogant, deluded, wank bags. Coys!!

Back
Top Bottom