*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to wheel this one out again;

Every Spurs fan at 4.55pm today...

steven-toast.gif

We should have brought on Royal to mark Traore, i didn't think I'd write that a few months ago! Push Pedro up to the right of our attack and taken Kulu off. Then again I'd much prefer us to play a 3-5-2 away, this 3-4-3 is getting rather tedious. The management simply don't mix it up enough and play this dreaded formation even though we haven't the players capable of making it work - especially the defenders (Cuti aside)

That's what hurts the most... and even if we did end up with a Sugar Daddy, we'd probably end up with the one who went bankrupt after a season!!

Loads... SHITLOADS!
WAY MORE than winning a Cup... but last time I looked, no club ever paraded a wad of cash on a lap of honour around Wembley Stadium!

That's what our ENIC lot don't understand....
Sometimes, the GLORY if winning outweighs the financial gain of finishing 4th!

Still... Fuck it, it's ONLY "the cup that every club plays football for..."
Or at least it WAS!!!

It's incremental, the more money we have the better the team gets. It's long term improvement, we don't have oil money, we have to earn it.

That's the end of the season right here. Conte project has failed. Embarassing cup exits, top 4 or not doesn't matter anymore at this point because we're not progressing at all and never going to seriously compete in the UCL if we play like we do atm.

It's gonna be a painful restart yet again. New manager, new coaching staff, new set up, new tactics, new players.

And the same old crap :dierno:players getting a second chance and new contracts

Traore set up their best chance with a delicious cross and ends up with the game winner. Of course easily could’ve been a spurs player on the cheap. Mind boggling decision not to add him for depth purposes.

Only opinions and all that but to me If you can’t appreciate how good skipp was today I don’t think you have much of a grasp of football
He was defo our best player. I know that’s not saying much but he showed tenacity and always wanted the ball. PEH was shite offered nothing as usual.

I think the players gave a good effort today, I don’t think we really did much wrong. The goal we conceded came from a bad loss of possession in our half but the overall performance was much better than against Sheffield.

We absolutely have a problem away from home though, we have scored 1 goal in our last 4 away games in all comps.
How many times haven´t we read comments like this??? This is what makes us serial losers, with a fan base looking for positives in mediocrity!
Football is about scoring more than the opposition, why be happy with a slightly better performance than the last shitshow???

We as fans must stop accepting losing, because we put in a decent performance! We must stop accepting keeping the same players that time and time again makes bad mistakes because they are not good enough

Back
Top Bottom