Will we play at the Dons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if you label 99% of the football supporting public as idiots then that's up to you. Personally wouldn't piss on their chairman if he was on fire. Wouldn't get me near the club stealing winkiedome either.

My god they were toast, it was that or oblivion. Nothing got stolen. If wimbledon fans had been a little less fair weather then it would still be in wimbledon.

In fact, afc wimbledons ground isn't even in wimbledon, boycott them too?

absolutely vile IF true. Virtually on a par with the whole Stratford thing for me.
:paulinhofacepalm:
Jesus wept.
Perhaps a season long love in with the Cunts down the road would be easier to take.
It's all about the bigger picture, if Operation MK gets us there quicker then so be it. Everyone bangs on about us having the best away support in the land, fuck me, this way we have the best support every single week. #nobrainer.
As a side note and not wanting to piss on Carlittos fire, but I doubt that we will be funding the top tier expansion totally, isn't the stadium a venue for the World Eggshaped cup or something, I'm sure funding will be coming from elsewhere aswell.

Burn him and the believers.
????

:paulinhofacepalm:
Jesus wept.
Perhaps a season long love in with the Cunts down the road would be easier to take.
It's all about the bigger picture, if Operation MK gets us there quicker then so be it. Everyone bangs on about us having the best away support in the land, fuck me, this way we have the best support every single week. #nobrainer.
As a side note and not wanting to piss on Carlittos fire, but I doubt that we will be funding the top tier expansion totally, isn't the stadium a venue for the World Eggshaped cup or something, I'm sure funding will be coming from elsewhere aswell.
think you're mistaking me for someone who actually wants our new stadium. I'd happily spend the rest of my life watching Spurs at WHL surrounded by the dodgy estates and not get this fancy new stadium that will be virtually the same as every other shit new ground.

Oh, and our support at MK would not be good, not sure why you think that.

think you're mistaking me for someone who actually wants our new stadium. I'd happily spend the rest of my life watching Spurs at WHL surrounded by the dodgy estates and not get this fancy new stadium that will be virtually the same as every other shit new ground.

Oh, and our support at MK would not be good, not sure why you think that.

Totally agree with this. Dreading the day we actually move. I'll be absolutely gutted to see the end of WHL.

Just came across this http://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/three-ground-sharing-options-discussed-1725867.html

The problem is I don't want to ground share at MK for the reasons above, but I think that the MK option is the cheapest option for us and those saying Olympic stadium isn't viable, I'm sure the stadium is meant to be ready for 2016/2017 season, the season where we will be looking to ground share, so it is a real possibility and West Ham won't have a say. Wembley will be the worst option for our pockets in my opionion

Just came across this http://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/three-ground-sharing-options-discussed-1725867.html

The problem is I don't want to ground share at MK for the reasons above, but I think that the MK option is the cheapest option for us and those saying Olympic stadium isn't viable, I'm sure the stadium is meant to be ready for 2016/2017 season, the season where we will be looking to ground share, so it is a real possibility and West Ham won't have a say. Wembley will be the worst option for our pockets in my opionion
Or Upton Park - there's a deal to be done there with Galliard homes. Delay your development of "Luxury Apartments in bustling E13, close to Canary Wharf" for 12 months and earn yourself a few mill in the interim.

Making The Queens on Green Street a Spurs pub for a year kind of appeals to my warped sense of humour. Or I suppose we could trash it at 10am with no fucker in it and brag about it all over social media.

By most people that do not support the franchising of clubs and the parachuting of a league position for a town that hasn't earned it.

I don't think any supporter really likes franchising, however this was pretty much a one off. Wimblebum were going out of business, so they either got bought and moved, or didn't exist. I hope this never happens again, but at the same time believe that MK Dons have given a lot of people pleasure, that would never have had so otherwise. IF we move there, I am sure you will impressed with ground. I believe it is the only stadium with an open concourse, and the pitch is A1

Or Upton Park - there's a deal to be done there with Galliard homes. Delay your development of "Luxury Apartments in bustling E13, close to Canary Wharf" for 12 months and earn yourself a few mill in the interim.

Making The Queens on Green Street a Spurs pub for a year kind of appeals to my warped sense of humour. Or I suppose we could trash it at 10am with no fucker in it and brag about it all over social media.
Don't know if anyone that actually matters has thought of that, but it's a damn good idea

something along the lines of "and after the last game, our supporters will pay all the rental costs by us raffling the chance to press the demolition button"

Back
Top Bottom