Why the hate for the holland team?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't hate Holland at all, but I don't love them the way a lot of people do. I don't think they've been particularly good to watch this tournament apart from the magnificent performance against Spain, they did themselves no favours with their total thuggery against Spain in the final 4 years ago.

Can't stand Robben though, he's one of the biggest cheats in the game along with Suarez, Bale, Pepe, Hazard and Oscar to name a few.

Oh, and Van Gaal has the sort of face you want to punch.

Quite indifferent towards them but I was rooting for you lot to smash this Argentina side. They have been very average/mediocre for most of the tournament yet here they are in the tournament. Of course your Dutch side decide to choke 1 game too early and play one of their worst games. Gutless performance.

Beat a terrible Spain (their best moment), struggled against Australia and beat an already qualified Chile.

Got through Mexico with the help of a dive, no goals in 240 minutes. Krul acting like a bellend. Hero worship of LVG by a Man U infatuated press. RVP, De Jong and Kuyt's face.

These are some of the reasons why i enjoyed watching them getting knocked out.

I don't dislike Holland, i just don't really like them that much.

I end up reading uk newspapers half drunk, half depressed and half proud.

Three halves?

Anyway, I've been gradually going off Holland for a while. Went right off them when they spent three quarters of the Costa Rica game passing the ball along their back three like boring cunts, waiting for CR to attack and then hit them on the counter.

Beat a terrible Spain (their best moment), struggled against Australia and beat an already qualified Chile.

Got through Mexico with the help of a dive, no goals in 240 minutes. Krul acting like a bellend. Hero worship of LVG by a Man U infatuated press. RVP, De Jong and Kuyt's face.

These are some of the reasons why i enjoyed watching them getting knocked out.

I don't dislike Holland, i just don't really like them that much.

On the point of the spain, we still would of struggled to beat that spain side! but i agree on the other points, ill always like netherlands as a footballing nation, look at some of the talent they've produced, this dutch side is so boring if robben isn't on form

Back
Top Bottom