Whose fault is it for our recent performances/ the blame game poll!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who

• Levy/ENIC

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • Poch

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Players

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Fans

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Case: for banning madyid and his juju

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Don't give a shit Tomo you prick!

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Sammyspurs

Votes: 32 23.9%

• Total voters
Funny cos Ive been saying it for months and your reaction to me has been to talk about how Pochs hands are tied with a squad full of trouble makers he cant trust and who dont suit his system..

Still the case, I feel we have about 15 players who are usable and no more so for me that is pretty limiting. My disagreement is that out of the 14-15 players he has been choosing the wrong 11 recently by which I mean lamela and Dembele should be starting instead of Townsend and Chadli.

Outside of that I can't have a go at Poch, we have all seen what happens when the likes of Soldado play, the so called deadwood is about 8-10 players which is huge, rotation is not really much of an option for us. Every time we do rotate and the mediocre players come on we look even worse.

Back
Top Bottom