Who wants to fuck with some woolworths?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sick of that shit poster they keep waving around facebook.

"RickRoll" campaign people.

But not astley, something more spurs related. Maybe a chas 'n' dave video. Or Glenn & Chris. Lets make them infamous. and make a nuisance of ourselves.

For a start we could just send out tiny url's to you tube vids, but if we want to really take it to extremes I have the source code for the below which is a right pain in the arse if you click on it.

(YOU MAY WANT TO DISABLE JAVASCRIPT ON YOUR BROWSER BEFORE YOU CLICK)

http://techsmartly.net/freePS3.php

I'm sure someone brainier than me could bash the code about a bit and re-host it (case?). would also need someone that can create swf files from videos. then we just need to roll links out described as articles to shit they'd be interested in (its silly season so ideal!). plonk links on Twitter, FB, Woolwhich forums.

I want to make the fuckers scared to ever open a link again, if we can make #davroatemyhamster trend on twitter, we can do this. Anyone in?

Ben said:
Too geeky?

Nar mate you keep going. We're all proper serious hackers and just screwing with you.

wtf_is_this_dog-214.jpg

If somebody can post up instructions in "Noddy to Big Ears" though, I'll happily mess with some Dial Square mongs. My fortran is a bit rusty.

Reptile_16 said:
Ben said:
Too geeky?

Nar mate you keep going. We're all proper serious hackers and just screwing with you.

wtf_is_this_dog-214.jpg

If somebody can post up instructions in "Noddy to Big Ears" though, I'll happily mess with some Dial Square mongs. My fortran is a bit rusty.

Click the link in the op, but imagine your a :goonermong: thinking your about to learn about a player you have never heard of but now idolise anyway, and get Glenn and Chris's mullets beaming at you insted of Rick.

Imagine loads of them doing it.

It's not malicious, and won't infect your pc. Just annoy the fuck out of you.

Its just the video to never gonna give you up. When you try to close it it throws pop ups with the lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom