WHL Playlist before kickoff?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey!

We're doing something a little silly in Baltimore but hoping it will be fun. Would like to switch our clubhouse's sound over before each match to copy the songs played at the Lane. Trouble is: I don't know them, either the whole list or order, just that Duel of the Fates is typically in there somewhere and Can't Smile Without You comes last.

Can you point me in the right direction? Will try to have tracks arranged by tomorrow to see how it's received.

Thanks!

Typically, Duel of the Fates comes on as the players come out of the tunnel at around five minutes to. Then McNamara's band (with Spurs' verse). Can't Smile Without You isn't played at the Lane, as far as my knowledge goes...

Can you imagine if it was!!

Just noticed that at Leicester City they've got some guy playing a Hunting bugle/clarion thing as 'The Foxes' come out... bit sick if you think about it!!

Gonna put this out there...,I find CSWY a bit depressing
Can't agree, but then I like Barry Manilow (no accounting for taste). However I used to like singing 'What do you wanna make those eyes at me for?" Couldn't see what it had to do with supporting Spurs, but still thought it was fun.

Put Spurs TV on and play a few interviews but, and here's the key: make sure the big woosh sound at the start is loud as fuck and then turn it down enough so you can hear speaking but not make out a single word unless you can lip read. Intersperse with a bloke out back on a camcorder introducing said Spurs TV clips, reading out local birthdays and any travel disruption until 5 minutes to kick off. Then, Duel of the Fates until the last ad break on the box starts and then hit play on Glory Glory till they start.

At HT get the bloke on the camcorder to introduce an ex-pat cockney to over enthusiastically interview someone. Back to camcorder guy to redo the birthdays again and hit play on McNamara's Band as the players return.

Voila ! Welcome to the world famous home of the Spurs...

Back
Top Bottom