Which one of you virgins is responsible for this monstrosity?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 posts a day. AVERAGE.

I like posting on here. Whats your excuse? Forgotten big man in the playground complex?

90% of your posts Id expect from Zammo in Grange Hill..."ooooh look at my coat/car"...."oooh I do drugs"...."Ooooh look Im pretending Im off to Monaco"

When was the last time you posted something about the team, or tactics, or some players.

No one has a clue what you think of the team, but we all know what sunglasses or aftershave you like. Your threads are all about your make believe high life, you knob.

I talk about the team all the time on here. You are probably too busy picking fights to notice.

Seriously though, where do you get the time. Posting on here, 500+ hours on football manager online.

No wonder you have to resort to Internet dating. How's that working out for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom