Which of our main rivals do you hate the most ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which of our main rivals do you hate the most?

• Hilton

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Marriot

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Best Western

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Holiday Inn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Premier Inn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Travelodge

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Doom Funk

Mega-Tingz , The Piedmont , Touch Grass, ok
I know as Spurs fans we are conditioned to hate Travelodge and Premier Inn the most but they are both so small time that they aren't even worth my attention

Personally my most hated are Best Western

Bloody deluded upstarts

I hope Daniel buys them out and crushes them into dust and builds up state of the art replacements

Travelodge

They upgraded most of their hotels to king size beds etc but didn’t upgrade the staff or their website

Absolute shambles

Travel Lodge is by far my worst hotel experience.

I had to go away for a few days for some training, a Travel Lodge was opposite the workshop so I booked in there.

Receptionist had a West Ham lapel badge on. The room was a shithole, the bed was horrific, jizz/blood/shit stains everywhere. The breakfast tasted like undercooked sausages from bins outside Iceland and the whole place smelt like piss.

Cancelled the last night and went to a B&B.

Fuck Travel Lodge. I’d rather stay in a tent with Rolf Harris.

Zermatt, Switzerland.

Neutral fucks.

Women Get Active GIF by This Girl Can

Seriously though, the correct answer is Chelsea.

Small time thinking, the Ritz and the Savoy are the real competition. Harrods can do one as well, imagine providing high quality for high prices when you can provide mediocrity for high prices.

:levyeyes:

Travel Lodge is by far my worst hotel experience.

I had to go away for a few days for some training, a Travel Lodge was opposite the workshop so I booked in there.

Receptionist had a West Ham lapel badge on. The room was a shithole, the bed was horrific, jizz/blood/shit stains everywhere. The breakfast tasted like undercooked sausages from bins outside Iceland and the whole place smelt like piss.

Cancelled the last night and went to a B&B.

Fuck Travel Lodge. I’d rather stay in a tent with Rolf Harris.
Spat my cider out laughing at that review!

I'm a Marriott guy all the way. Not that I love their hotels or anything but I start hoarding points like a maniac at one point. I was actually able to stay at the Ritz Carlton in the Cayman Islands for a week free of charge.

Back
Top Bottom