Where will we finish?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where will we finish?

• First

• Second

• Third

• Fourth

• Fifth

• Sixth

• Seventh

• Eighth

• Ninth and below

Results are only viewable after voting.
Were is the relegated option?

Somewhere between exactly 5th & 7th ........ Hold on .....

If my calculations are correct I make that 6th

Sixth for me. I think it will be tight between us and Scouse for 5th but they will spend and spend in January to get it done. I can't see any scenario where we fall below sixth though. One team which I think could really push Southampton for 7th is Palace. They really have a nice squad and have added some good pieces this summer.

Shouldn't this question be asked after the window closes? As we can't change our vote?

Spursinho Spursinho said no so that's that I'm afraid . He's a hard task master is that one. Yes we run the risk of getting our final positioning wrong which will be so embarrassing & no doubt bring ridicule on those who do but what's said is said & he's not for being flexible with the votes...

Stay strong

Spursinho Spursinho said no so that's that I'm afraid . He's a hard task master is that one. Yes we run the risk of getting our final positioning wrong which will be so embarrassing & no doubt bring ridicule on those who do but what's said is said & he's not for being flexible with the votes...

Stay strong
If you dont know how this transfer window ends you havent been paying attention for the past 13 years. We scramble in a second rate striker, probably Austin, and some midfielder that no one has seen play but has got some decent ratings on FIFA

If you dont know how this transfer window ends you havent been paying attention for the past 13 years. We scramble in a second rate striker, probably Austin, and some midfielder that no one has seen play but has got some decent ratings on FIFA

Got ya. Can I change my vote to 2nd ?

Back
Top Bottom