Where they are now? A look at Spurs’ failed top summer transfer targets

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Martial would have been interesting to see admittedly. Schneiderlin, Benteke, and Ings are simply just money grubbiers, better off not having someone like that in a Spurs shirt in my opinion plus I think we're better off anyways.

EDIT: Not sure if we made a bid for Salah or not (I don't think we did?) but that would have also been interesting to see.

Schneiderlin can fuck off, throws his toys in the pram because he wants to join Spurs ... joins Man u in stead because he'll get more money

Understand his choice but still happy he's rotting on the bench

oh, I thought this article was going to be more about players close to singing in the past. Players like Damiao etc, and how some bullets have been dodged.

Back
Top Bottom