What A Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is going to get emotional.

Apologies in advance.

I have just got home from a few shitty days away for work. Absolutely SMASHING into the red wine.

And just read this:

Tottenham: The title race's other fairytale - Football365

Apologies if this excellent article has already been highlighted.

I challenge any of the beautiful people on the forum not to feel their hearts and chests swell with pride. Ahead of a huge weekend, let us all savour the beauty of this season and how our great club is progressing.

Leicester may be having an amazing season, but so are we. And more importantly it feels like we might just be starting something amazing - a multi year period of success.

Bill Nich would be proud.

tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400.gif

This is going to get emotional.

Apologies in advance.

I have just got home from a few shitty days away for work. Absolutely SMASHING into the red wine.

And just read this:

Tottenham: The title race's other fairytale - Football365

Apologies if this excellent article has already been highlighted.

I challenge any of the beautiful people on the forum not to feel their hearts and chests swell with pride. Ahead of a huge weekend, let us all savour the beauty of this season and how our great club is progressing.

Leicester may be having an amazing season, but so are we. And more importantly it feels like we might just be starting something amazing - a multi year period of success.

Bill Nich would be proud.

Very well said and I could not agree with you more.

I know it's a cliché, but let's just keep taking one match at a time, and then who knows what we can achieve this season. COYS!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, read that on the way home from work earlier .. great article, and really highlights the progress we've made this season.

Great article, thanks for posting.

I love this "under the radar" season. And it's pretty much down to Leicester's fairytale as the article points out.

But if, if, you know, IT did happen, then would we want more than a stealth win?
I really don't want Spurs to be a future quiz question, "Which team won the Prem in 15/16, when plucky, little fairytale, 5000-1 team Leicester were pipped with 2 games to go?"

"Ah shit, yeah, I remember that time Leicester had that season? Relegated the following year, weren't they? Shit, I dunno who won, probably Chelsea, wasn't it?"

Actually, nah, fuck it. I really don't care how it happens. Always been jealous of my Dad being around for 2 league wins and me for none. And I ain't young.

Let's do it.
Audere est facare.
COYS.

Because LC are getting the praise thats helped us to go unnoticed and takes the pressure off . What LC is achieving is a massive thing so long may it not continue. Lines will be drawn this weekend. There is a long way to go and many points to be won. We need to take each game as they come at us. COYS

Great article, thanks for posting.

I love this "under the radar" season. And it's pretty much down to Leicester's fairytale as the article points out.

But if, if, you know, IT did happen, then would we want more than a stealth win?
I really don't want Spurs to be a future quiz question, "Which team won the Prem in 15/16, when plucky, little fairytale, 5000-1 team Leicester were pipped with 2 games to go?"

"Ah shit, yeah, I remember that time Leicester had that season? Relegated the following year, weren't they? Shit, I dunno who won, probably Chelsea, wasn't it?"

Actually, nah, fuck it. I really don't care how it happens. Always been jealous of my Dad being around for 2 league wins and me for none. And I ain't young.

Let's do it.
Audere est facare.
COYS.
Never red*

I'll let you off with a cheeky rose

I love this and I am insanely proud of this team. Great post

*bounty bars are exempt

I am really struggling to get to grips with all these positive media reports.
So use to being backs against the wall,them V us mentality with the British press.
Makes easier reading on a Monday morning though

Back
Top Bottom