Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reading this made me feel a bit sick inside - a bit like having a morrible minger come on to you heavily. Just. No.
"But we have never been anything but welcome at Spurs as they are in our elegant new home today"
Yeah that scaffolding and breeze block combination looks very elegant...

First time at the Olympic Stadium yesterday and was a little embarrassed for WH by their lack of atmosphere. It was completely dead, and that was in their biggest game of the season..

On another note I had the most bizarre experience of any away day (and I've had a few..) as some geezer wanted to fight me for standing in his allocated seat. I offered to move and he flipped his lid because I was 'taking the piss' then said he'd knock me out at 'a less high profile away game' :hugoshock:

Agree with most of that apart form that little Mexican Twat, he's average at best, spent most the game running round like a headless chicken. He's pushing 30 so at the end now.

Their entire team yesterday was players at the end of their careers. I was told that only one player was born in the 1990's and that was only by a couple of months, the rest were born in the 80's.
This from the so called academy of football.
Agree. I've never rated chiquitita either.

State of the art
State of the art
Retractable seating
Your having a laugh

Is this in foot ball mode
Is this In foot ball mode
Cos we can't - see - fuck - all

Stand up if you're on scaffolding
Stand up If you're on scaffolding
Stand up If your on scaf fol ding

State of the art
State of the art
Retractable seating
Your having a laugh

Is this In foot ball mode
Cos we can't - see - fuck - all

Stand up If you're on scaffolding
Stand up If your on scaf fol ding

Had I been lucky enough to be there I'd have started
"What time's the triple jump?" to that tune of "La donna e mobile" ("Is this the Emirates?")

Can't forget the obligatory Pochettino hug post...and getting a bit cheeky with Winks...

...a bit??? He's virtually fisted him!!

Actually, come to think of it... what with that, and Poch declaring his undying love for Kane POST match... I reckon he's playing the two Harry's off eachother...
He's trying to make them jealous!

The little flirt! :pochsmirk::kanehand:

Back
Top Bottom