West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so much shit I’m this team it’s unreal ,anyone tell me that’s a good result I’ll call you a fool .i don’t see any improvement in this team since first 10 games good for 30 % of the game the other 70% just shit .

So many times were open for a shot but we look for that extra pass.
That's fine if you've got the players for I but our attacking players currently are kinda mid and always choose the wrong pass or can't control it in right spaces so chances go begging

It’s just so hard to scratch out wins when you cant get fair reffing. You have to be decisively better. We weren’t good enough to overcome the referee bias today.

Paqueta should have been off.

Irritating. West Ham always raise their game against us and in this instance it was holding firm camping inside their own box.

Could be worse, but so so annoying to not shoot more often and with more precision. Stop putting it straight at the keeper or off target.

Back
Top Bottom