West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bissouma starting and Sarr on the bench isn't what I'd go for but we got

Best team for me. Biss' muscles much needed in the middle of the park.

Come on you Spurs

Why has he dropped Sarr rather than Bissouma? Sarr has been great and Bissouma has... and let's be fair to him... been a bit rubbish.

Bissouma needs to step up his game. If we ever needed a performance out of him then it's now. We cannot afford to have him be utterly anonymous again.
Yes agreed ,lot of faith by Ange needs repaid by Biss.
Maddison needs to get back to picking teams locks again also.
Who dominates middle of park tonight with nous and tenacity goes long way to winning the game.

Goals scored by FWDs in the Prem:

City = 43
Dippers = 42
Spurs = 38
Villa = 29
Woolwich = 28

Our forwards are much better than Woolwich and Villa when it comes to scoring goals and they have just started playing together in a new system.
I didn't say I agree with him. I just liked the days when Son and Kane would walk out and the scum/Chav axsis of incontinence would get Penis envy. I liked that clear superiority and want it back.

Last edited:

People are a bit dim maybe they don't watch more than highlights. The boys clear as day not right and hasn't been for maybe three games. I watched coming off at half time he got down on his hunches and really grimaced. Was holding his back. He is very smiley and relaxed so it stood out like a sore back. I think we should have rested him from when it happened but I guess the understudies really are not to Ange liking.

People are a bit dim maybe they don't watch more than highlights. The boys clear as day not right and hasn't been for maybe three games. I watched coming off at half time he got down on his hunches and really grimaced. Was holding his back. He is very smiley and relaxed so it stood out like a sore back. I think we should have rested him from when it happened but I guess the understudies really are not to Ange liking.

Was limping down the tunnel at the end of the Luton game too.

Back
Top Bottom