West Ham League Cup QF

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had fucking murders but i had two browsers open & just left one in the 'ring of doom' until it eventually got in but then would not open the 'COC home games link', i just kept trying all different things with the other one until eventually the WHU match appeared (had to open 'all' tickets & wade though the Stadium tours etc).

Block 42 Row 1.

5-0 please.

Had fucking murders but i had two browsers open & just left one in the 'ring of doom' until it eventually got in but then would not open the 'COC home games link', i just kept trying all different things with the other one until eventually the WHU match appeared (had to open 'all' tickets & wade though the Stadium tours etc).

Block 42 Row 1.

5-0 please.
yeah I couldn't open the COC home games link either, had to go to 'ticket news' then the West Ham one and clicked the link that the silver members used and luckily it worked.
Done exactly the same to me. Got there in the end.

Block 34, Row 16.

Just win. I don't care how.
yeah I got there in the end as well but PLL was sold out. Happy with 31 though

Block J would be easier than 34, but there'll still be lots of ST holders who will probably be unhappy with people standing and blocking their view. Personally I'm just gonna buy in the PL lower and have a damn good sing, if people around me join in then great, if not then fuck it!

Block J is still very VERY empty at the back!
I'm assuming most have gone for Block 34?? 'cos that seems to have gawn red now!

...so here's a thought, how's abouts we get TWO areas of 1882'ers...? Anyone that couldn't get any in Park Lane, head straight up to J and book there... that way, there'll be a nice back-and-forth between those up there, and any of us down in 34/33/32...!!
...and more importantly, it'll avoid the very awkward 'booing' of our own fans, or 'you used to sing down there' - even in jest - when there isn't an INSTANT response of 'We're the Park Lane Tott-en-ham!!

I'm middle/back-ish Block 34 btw!
Still deciding whether to bring Ticker-Tape, as I imagine bag searches will be pretty fucking hefty on the night!
It's gonna have to be up the jacksey again for this one m'thinks!! :gomes::lamelashock::avbdamn:

Last edited:
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH, My favourite Park Lane Lower was all sold out, f***ing West Ham cunts getting a higher allocation. Why can't they stick them somewhere else!!

Just booked myself into the Shelf, Block 30, Row 22. Can some confirm for me that they sing and stand in Block 30?

I cannot wait for this match, serious revenge is due after the result last month.

Last edited:
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH, My favourite Park Lane Lower was all sold out, f***ing West Ham cunts getting a higher allocation. Why can't they stick them somewhere else!!

Just booked myself into the Shelf, Block 30, Row 22. Can some confirm for me that they sing and stand in Block 30?

I cannot wait for this match, serious revenge is due after the result last month.

31, 30 are okay, starts to filter off as you go further down...

Back
Top Bottom