West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me it was Siggurdson that changed this game for us, he was such a threat when he came on and held the ball up so much better than Holtby had been doing.

I absolutely destroyed my remote after the Cole goal. Broke into at least 15 pieces.

After both goals I sprinted around my apartment like a madman. I'm physically exhausted after they game.

Off to the shower to try to get rid of my Balerection.

For me it was Siggurdson that changed this game for us, he was such a threat when he came on and held the ball up so much better than Holtby had been doing.
We've two awesome young options for that "cam/l" role in THOR *THUNDERSTRIKE* Sigurdson and Lewis "one-touch" Holtby!

We've two awesome young options for that "cam/l" role in THOR *THUNDERSTRIKE* Sigurdson and Lewis "one-touch" Holtby!

I think the other players weren't quite on Holtby's one touch wave length today, and though some of the things he tried would be clever and create chances on other days we needed someone to slow it and play a killer ball. Thor did that for us.

AVB moonlighting as a Sky reporter

avb.jpg

Great.

Now I've cum again

Holtby's been an enigma for me so far. He looked good on his first appearance, and I figured he'd be just the man to provide service forward, slotting in ideally ot the VDV role. Yet, to me, he seems to be the opposite so far, not quite fitting in.

Still, early days. Just needs to get used to the players and league more I think.

I think the other players weren't quite on Holtby's one touch wave length today, and though some of the things he tried would be clever and create chances on other days we needed someone to slow it and play a killer ball. Thor did that for us.
I agree wholeheartedly! Sometimes Lewis is just trying to be too cute with his flicks. Sure as hell didn't hurt to get a metronome into the side in the shape of Tiny Tom either!

A big shout out to Carroll, confident performance coming on at a crucial time and great to have someone tidy with possession just as we needed it.
Also, full credit to AVB for trusting him whilst a goal down in a massive game. Great stuff

Holtby's been an enigma for me so far. He looked good on his first appearance, and I figured he'd be just the man to provide service forward, slotting in ideally ot the VDV role. Yet, to me, he seems to be the opposite so far, not quite fitting in.

Still, early days. Just needs to get used to the players and league more I think.

He's very quick with his thinking, the other players may take a while to get on that same wavelength and realise the little flicks etc that he is going to pull off. I'm glad we have him now to bed him into the team. And I still think He can still make a big difference for us this season.

See Fat Sam is clutching at straws on sky too asking why Dembele wasn't sent off. I would ask why the fuck Webb booked him in the first place, IMO he did it because Mousa disagreed with his decision, and Webb being the arrogant cunt he is saw the foul as his chance to punish him for his insolence.

Back
Top Bottom