Well then move it!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't care, I'm putting this here.

Arrived in London last night from Melbourne. Been a fan since Hoddle's days (manager)
:baletroll:

I am now LIVING IN TOTTENHAM and will be going to every single game left this season
:levylol:

I single-handedly sent us into the champions league with my match thread against city a few years back and now I'm here in the flesh to save us from relegation.
:lennon:

Just so excited I had to start a thread in the wrong area, can't believe my dream is coming true.

I'm up on the train tomorrow to Hull and will need a few veterans to teach me how to sing. Look out for a clueless aussie.

COME ON YOU MUTHAFUCKING SPURS!
:freundgoal:

What train you on tomorrow mate?
From King's Cross at 11:56, arrive 2:54.
Doesn't give me long to drink.

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon
I'm loving it! Last night's walk to WHL included several hugs from a pair of Evangelical Christians who just also happened to be drunk, Polish(?) and homeless!
And I'll never have to go far to find fried chicken, kebabs, 'fresh' fruit or a haircut.

On that note, is Benny still around? I keep checking the barbers for him.

I don't care, I'm putting this here.

Arrived in London last night from Melbourne. Been a fan since Hoddle's days (manager)
:baletroll:

I am now LIVING IN TOTTENHAM and will be going to every single game left this season
:levylol:

I single-handedly sent us into the champions league with my match thread against city a few years back and now I'm here in the flesh to save us from relegation.
:lennon:

Just so excited I had to start a thread in the wrong area, can't believe my dream is coming true.

I'm up on the train tomorrow to Hull and will need a few veterans to teach me how to sing. Look out for a clueless aussie.

COME ON YOU MUTHAFUCKING SPURS!
:freundgoal:

Prepare to be left crushed and demoralised after we concede 3 times in a minute to lose 2-3.

On the other hand congratulations and good luck
:adethumbup:

I'm loving it! Last night's walk to WHL included several hugs from a pair of Evangelical Christians who just also happened to be drunk, Polish(?) and homeless!
And I'll never have to go far to find fried chicken, kebabs, 'fresh' fruit or a haircut.

On that note, is Benny still around? I keep checking the barbers for him.

On a side note, be vigilant of people trying to hug you - it's an easy way to lose your wallet/phone/etc.

Tottenham is an interesting cultural place, but best to not get too naive dude

Especially that dodgy place. What do they call it.....

:gallashmm:

..."ClubShop"
"Megastore" Holtby mugs 99p. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide (unless it's behind the giant reproduction photo of the Cock being cleaned) £499 and we'll keep you in till after the game - no extra charge.

Thanks for advice on hugs. I only went out with £10 and left my cards at home. They were proper drunk though, one kept running across traffic afterwards.
But then again even if they made a clumsy attempt what could I do?

Good thing there are also an abundance of police vehicles in this area.
:freund:

So I can't seen to find it anywhere:
What can I bring into the ground? Backpack? Umbrella?
Surely I can bring an umbrella? Do they just check for alcohol?

Or to be mugged

So I can't seen to find it anywhere:
What can I bring into the ground? Backpack? Umbrella?
Surely I can bring an umbrella? Do they just check for alcohol?

Umbrella is generally OK, and the backpack is no problem, albeit it will be searched. Don't even think about bringing alcohol in though.

Back
Top Bottom