We Need A Pretty Signing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which Player Should Levy Sign ?

• Dybala

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Pedro

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Lavezzi

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Volland

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Jesus

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Boriello

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Gourcuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirlo

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
I can still imagine Pirlo with those amazing thru passes to Kane. Slapping Walker to calm down and turning Lamela into a legend. Oh the fantasy:)

Volland for me. No brainer. No chance, either.

Don't be silly! Modric is neither fast nor carrying much timber.

Pirlo is simply a quality player, able to engineer the space to do what he does, no matter what league. He's world class. Different gravy to most.

He's not what I'd call thin either!!
He's fantastic like i said. But he doens't fit AT ALL with our pressing style. Even Juve fans that i talk say that he does great passes and awesome free kicks, but he's too slow for the premier league.

Nah

fpg_X2d_L.jpg

Christ, even though he's from Norn Iron, he manages to pull off the 80's scouser to a fuckin' tee.... looks like an extra from Brookside.

We need an ugly cunt that is excellent at football, Suarez and Tevez are two I'm putting forward for that category.

Back
Top Bottom