We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking shocker!!! 196pts...

I’m about 13,500th on points list so made a calculated risk to book travel etc.....

My hope is that there is a 4th window as only about 12.5k tickets to be sold in windows 1-3.....

The reality is the corporate slice is FAR greater than we all predicted!! 25%....!!!

Fuming.... yet hoping.... sort of like Half Time in Amsterdam.....

I'm with you mate, thought id have enough points, live in hope but not too confident

What I would love more than anything else is that in decades to come, people will look back fondly on the year that all-conquering, treble winning Man City were denied an unprecedented quadruple by the mighty Spurs of North London who beat them in the UCL and went on to claim the trophy. And the name ‘Liverpool’ is a footnote as plucky runners up.

EDIT: and to make things really salty, the winner to be scored by Harry Kane in the 96th minute from the penalty spot after the dodgiest VAR call ever.

Last edited:
When they try and sing that wanky "ynwa" shite we should drown them out with a huge roar of chanting.

Why should any team of supporters have to wait quietly while they do their little sing song.

Basically fuck em.
It’s the same in rugby with the All Black haka which everyone is supposed to stand and watch and respect in awe. Fuck ‘em, why would any sport allow one team to gain a psychological advantage at the start just because it’s nice or traditional? Get on with the game.

Last edited:
Lloris
Aurier Toby Verts Rose
Sissoko Winks Eriksen
Dele
Lucas Son

Probably go with the below, then if things don’t work throw Kane into the mix.

nhQjqe3.jpg

aA0vmoq.jpg

Really where do you get that idea from?
:ledleylick:

You’re such a cunt. Surely you should be playing golf (badly) on the first of June? You’re a nasty tout and our support will be diminished with you in attendance. You’re our version of the Wealdstone raider. A puckered up little loner who looks like he’s swallowed a lemon whole. You’re a cunt and I hate you. Fucking little golfing bungalow shit goblin. Fuck off.
They've quoted this on RAWK :sonpoint:

How many dippers will invade here leading up to the game? I reckon at least 10. Whoever nails it gets a pint on me in Madrid.

Make none of them feel welcome, even if they seem normal, you know they aren’t

How many dippers will invade here leading up to the game? I reckon at least 10. Whoever nails it gets a pint on me in Madrid.

Make none of them feel welcome, even if they seem normal, you know they aren’t

We could all just act like cunts to each other, that way we will definitely make any scousers feel unwelcome.

We’d won 2 European trophies before Liverpool won their first (knocking us out on away goals in the 1973 UEFA cup semi-final) and yet a quick glance at RAWK would suggest we have no European history at all, and we are undeserving of a place in the final.

I know they like a bit of thievery, but don’t try and rob us of our history - we showed everyone how it was done - remember that.

Yup, egg of Columbus.

Back
Top Bottom