Vs Leicester City Sunday 23rd July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a shame for Leicester to be fair. Getting to play a premier league club is always a big day for these lower league clubs.
I guess all they can hope for is to draw one in the Carabou cup.

They’re quite confident of coming straight back up

I hope Coventry turn them over first game!

Ange’s post season presser…

Q: “where did it all go wrong?”
A: “the pre-season cancelled friendly match vs Leicester. We just couldn’t recover.”

Cause it's cheaper to play a friendly in Australia and Korea, rather than down the road at MK Dons, eh?

This Levy hatred is bizarre. Even basic logic goes out the window.
I've noticed that the same people who complain about friendlies in the far east are the same people that complain we don't spend enough but our overseas merchandising is too small.

The support market is pretty fixed. If we want to increase revenues to buy better players, we need to appeal to new markets.

Will certainly give it a try if it’s raining on Sunday!
Read this after the game had been cancelled due to the weather!!
the rain lightning GIF by Pure Noise Records

Liverpool played Man Utd in the stadium this time last year.

Loads of teams go to SE Asia + Japan/Korea each year, not sure how people are blaming the club for this.

Most of Europe and America having a heat wave would that have been criticised too?

Liverpool played Man Utd in the stadium this time last year.

Loads of teams go to SE Asia + Japan/Korea each year, not sure how people are blaming the club for this.

Most of Europe and America having a heat wave would that have been criticised too?

Criticism of the tour is off.

Criticism of any decision to not fix the issues with the tour are fair.

Doesn’t matter who’s fault it is that Roma pulled out or this got rained off.

The outcome is a pre season with 3 games to prep a new coach and new system for the premier league.

Nah, it is a shambles if you look at it.

By the time we play Brentford, Ange will have had 3 worthwhile pre-season games to assess the deadwood, pick his squad, and bed in a new style of play and any new players.

No. I stand by what I said to Carl.

The lot of you looking to hate on the club at every opportunity need to fucking grow up.

There’s been pre season tours there before.

Levy doesn’t control the fucking weather.

Wind your boring fucking necks in, coz the rest of us (majority) are fucking bored of you lot.

No. I stand by what I said to Carl.

The lot of you looking to hate on the club at every opportunity need to fucking grow up.

There’s been pre season tours there before.

Levy doesn’t control the fucking weather.

Wind your boring fucking necks in, coz the rest of us (majority) are fucking bored of you lot.
Forget who is to blame.

Is 3 games a good pre season? Let alone an elite one

"What's up?"
"Football's off"
"Why?"
"Monsoon"
"Oh right"
"Yeah cos of a tsunami off of oompa loompa"
"Can you get the casserole dish off the top of the fridge for me"
"Wiped out a few thousand camels"
"No, not that one, the round one"
"Killed Kulusevski"
"Are they still invading the Ukraine?"
"Eh?"
"The Russians"
"Kulusevski. Kulusevski. The Swedish footballer"
"What was he doing with a load of camels?"

This is absolute proof that my wife doesn't really listen to a word that I say when it's anything to do with football.

Back
Top Bottom