VIP Section Advice

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So my dad won two tickets for the Lyon game in the VIP Section with all the Sponsors and that.

I personally think the VIP & Corporate Sections are everything opposed to what football is about and I probably won't even enjoy it cos you can't sing.

BUT also the tickets are free so it's not like I'm personally ruining the game & if I don't enjoy it, it doesn't matter too much. Also, I get a free meal out of it and could meet some players potentially.

Should I or Shouldnt I? :avbcringe:

Go for it. Think of it as an experience; it will probably strengthen your opposition to that sort of thing, but at least you will have seen it for yourself. Have never done the VIP stuff at Spurs but done it at Man Utd cos like you I was offered a free ticket (when we won 3-2 this season!).

You need to take the following into consideration.

This may be your only chance to rub elbows with the one and only......

qEGQlw5.jpg

Carlito Brigante

The circles he runs in......you can't imagine.

Go for it, it's free. If you see Levy in one of the corridors, can you ask him why we didn't buy a striker in the January transfer window?

As per previous advice get drunk sing your heart out, just like a true yid.

Coincidentally I got a free cooperate ticket with the prawn sandwich brigade (I can confirm prawn sandwiches were served at half time) for the game on Saturday. The food was okay, there disappointingly wasn't a free bar but despite the lack of atmosphere up there, the view from the West Stand upper were fucking amazing, right on the half way lane. Weirdly enough, when we sat down to eat, Freddie Ljungberg was sat at the nice table from me, what the fuck he was doing there I don't know, I managed to refrained from giving him abuse.

But the best part of the day? On the way out I bumped in AVB coming up the stairs. "Good result today" I said in a voice that can out embarrassingly high pitched. "Thank you" he replied and off he went. I left White Hart Lane with a semi.

So it's good as a one off but I'm back where I belong in the Park Lane on Thursday.

Coincidentally I got a free cooperate ticket with the prawn sandwich brigade (I can confirm prawn sandwiches were served at half time) for the game on Saturday. The food was okay, there disappointingly wasn't a free bar but despite the lack of atmosphere up there, the view from the West Stand upper were fucking amazing, right on the half way lane. Weirdly enough, when we sat down to eat, Freddie Ljungberg was sat at the nice table from me, what the fuck he was doing there I don't know, I managed to refrained from giving him abuse.

But the best part of the day? On the way out I bumped in AVB coming up the stairs. "Good result today" I said in a voice that can out embarrassingly high pitched. "Thank you" he replied and off he went. I left White Hart Lane with a semi.

So it's good as a one off but I'm back where I belong in the Park Lane on Thursday.

Welcome home. Glad you will be back in the Park Lane on Thursday night with me and the other hardcore yids. No chance of bumping into any ex-Woolwich players there, unless there is a dead body on the floor - Ha-ha.

I've always heard mutterings that Ljungberg secretly 'likes' spurs, but I heard him on MOTD earlier this season and he was a cunt so fuck him. Red headed bastard.

Did Corporate for AC Milan at home in the CL season - won 2 tickets from sponsors. Face value was £425 each!

I have to say, although i would hate to do it every week, i really enoyed the experience. We did have a free bar, 4 course pre-match meal, 6 ex-Spurs players (Peters, Pratt, Falco, Brooke etc), HT refreshements, scarf, programme, west stand upper padded seats with virtualy direct access to the lounge & a pay-bar for an hour afterwards.

I would recommend it as a one-off experience.

Not sure if I got VIP tickets before but I may have gotten pretty close. It was Norwich at home last year when we lost 2-1.

My cousin is a Norwich supporter currently living in Bournemouth with his mother aka my aunt who just so happens to have the same window cleaner as one Harold Redknapp. To cut a long story short the window man managed to get my cousin 2 tickets for the game but not just any tickets, they were said to be HR's personal allocation (not sure if he gets more than 2). As it turns out my cousin couldn't make it to the game so me and my brother snapped them up. I say snapped them up, we had to go into the club premises through the car park and name drop my cousins name to the receptionist who handed us the tickets.

It wasn't anything fancy in the West Stand it was actually in corner of the North, we didnt go through a fancy entrance but I think there might be one we could have used? Anyhow it was mostly Spurs fans in this block (I think tickets in the block are open to the public) but there may have been a few plain clothed Norwich fans, 2 guys just in front of us seemed to be some sort of relation to on of their players and there were a fair few people dressed in suits, some young girls wearing posh dresses, the kind of clothing you would not expect from the average football fan.

There were 2 exits, one which lead straight outside just like any block and one the fancy folk used at half time, never investigated it, was too pissed off with the loss and results went against us on the day. If any one actually knows which block I am talking about let me know, would love to know where I was sitting.

P.s.

I think the block was 23 or 23A but I could well be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom