Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Heard a rumor that is sprung out of Turkish media that he is being recalled. He's suffered a foot injury and is to do rehab at Hotspur Way.

I really was excited when we signed him but he's just not at the level we require at this point in time. The Dutch league records with strikers is boom or bust. For every Suarez or Bony there is a Kezman or Afonso Alves to match

I really was excited when we signed him but he's just not at the level we require at this point in time. The Dutch league records with strikers is boom or bust. For every Suarez or Bony there is a Kezman or Afonso Alves to match

He's still closer to that level than Llorente!

He's coming back....As a cyborg

DZO4aTtWkAIOPfe.jpg

For real tho that's a alt G treadmill. Allows athletes to run at a fraction of their actual weight. Perfect for cardio and weight loss without the wear and tare of running

He's coming back....As a cyborg

DZO4aTtWkAIOPfe.jpg

For real tho that's a alt G treadmill. Allows athletes to run at a fraction of their actual weight. Perfect for cardio and weight loss without the wear and tare of running

What the absolute fuck,, and where can I get one (lottery win pending?)

Back
Top Bottom