Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many times has Jan played in midfield for us?
And do you think many managers would play them there for the last 4 games of the season when we have at least 3 midfielders that are capable?
I don't think anyone is saying starting them there, but bringing them in later to protect a lead. I think you might see this next season, what with the points we dropped from winning positions.

Maybe. I could swear we tend to announce signings at around 5pm (good for the American market), so would keep an eye out for the next hour or so.

Well not today they won't.... don't you know there's a game on??
Danny is too shrewd to wanna clash with the footie... wouldn't get half the media 'coverage' we would if they announced it at 10am tomorrow!!

Well not today they won't.... don't you know there's a game on??
Danny is too shrewd to wanna clash with the footie... wouldn't get half the media 'coverage' we would if they announced it at 10am tomorrow!!
Slow news day Thursday... I reckoned n he'll wait till then.

I went to Scotland once, it was shit.
TheJockmur TheJockmur , I don't remember you being there with me...
I saw it on TV once - looked worse

Thinking about it I went there twice actually. The first time was Montrose and Aberdeen and it was shit. The second time was Glasgow for a job interview and the stupid cunts didn't give me the job (thank fuck, in hindsight!). I didn't even fuck up, they told me at the end of the interview (for which I had to take a day off work and get on a fucking plane!) that I did really well but they had already given it to a guy who interviewed in the morning cause they didn't think they'd get an even better candidate. They seemed to regret their decision, and they asked me if I would be interested if he turned it down. I told them to fuck off, obviously. So basically Scotland was shit twice in a row. Once you can explain away, but twice? I think we can treat this as an evidence-based conclusion.

TheJockmur TheJockmur , I don't remember you being there with me...

Thinking about it I went there twice actually. The first time was Montrose and Aberdeen and it was shit. The second time was Glasgow for a job interview and the stupid cunts didn't give me the job (thank fuck, in hindsight!). I didn't even fuck up, they told me at the end of the interview (for which I had to take a day off work and get on a fucking plane!) that I did really well but they had already given it to a guy who interviewed in the morning cause they didn't think they'd get an even better candidate. They seemed to regret their decision, and they asked me if I would be interested if he turned it down. I told them to fuck off, obviously. So basically Scotland was shit twice in a row. Once you can explain away, but twice? I think we can treat this as an evidence-based conclusion.

Just keep telling yourself that :)

They realised you were an English cunt and made you fly up and sit through an interview just so they could tell you to fuck off.

Good job!!

Just keep telling yourself that :)

They realised you were an English cunt and made you fly up and sit through an interview just so they could tell you to fuck off.

Good job!!

A cunt, certainly, I can't disagree with that, but it wasn't due to my being English as the chap who got the job was English too. Anyway, the point is, Scotland was shit, which is a fair reflection of its football. Having said that, I do now remember being stopped by a pretty Scottish girl working as a charity mugger in Glasgow, and she was nice so perhaps Scottish footballers have nice looking WAGs?

A cunt, certainly, I can't disagree with that, but it wasn't due to my being English as the chap who got the job was English too. Anyway, the point is, Scotland was shit, which is a fair reflection of its football. Having said that, I do now remember being stopped by a pretty Scottish girl working as a charity mugger in Glasgow, and she was nice so perhaps Scottish footballers have nice looking WAGs?

I'm sure he was!!
"No. Honestly it's not because you're English. We actually gave the job to someone who's English. No really we did" :)

The point is that you got cunted off by Scots and you're just a little bitter about it.
I'm sure you'll deny that tho :)

I'm sure he was!!
"No. Honestly it's not because you're English. We actually gave the job to someone who's English. No really we did" :)

The point is that you got cunted off by Scots and you're just a little bitter about it.
I'm sure you'll deny that tho :)

Looking back, I realise I almost did a Kane and wasted a year or two of my life signing up at a small time club like Woolwich when I could have been at Spurs instead. I'm sure Kane regrets that waste, but luckily I avoided it all together. Might have been worth getting the job to bang that girl though, so bitter about that.

Back
Top Bottom