Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah. I like the update. There are just a few little things I think could be improved, is all. This sub-forum, after all, is for "pimping" the website, no?

(Considering the default behaviour for clicking on "Reply" is what used to be the "Quick Reply", I rather miss the preview button. I found that I can preview a post by clicking on "More Options…" and then "Preview", but, you know, two clicks vs. one…)

2oZfk.gif

Seriously , the more i use the site , the more i like the tweaks , the alert function is da bomb. And the performance has improved over the last few days but that might be a coincidence

Case any chance of making that little circle next to a thread which takes you to the latest post since your last visit a little easier to tap? I keep clicking avatars instead and my wife now wants to meet you.

I tried to login via twitter but it didn't work. That function is of no use to me but was wondering if it worked? Admin Admin

I've linked my twitter account. What did it say?

It should take you to twitter, you authorise the app. Then it brings you back here, logged in.

keeps failing at the last stage, should've got a screen shot tbh

Can you try again. It wasn't working for me a bit ago but just randomly started working.

Use the drop-down under your name at the top and use 'Twitter integration'

It stopped working for me. Then it started working, now it seems to be fucked again. Not sure if it's something at twitter's end.

Back
Top Bottom