Update

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Needed to update the forum software and the reputation mod (always good news when the rep mod gets an update). :bentley:

Ctrl + F5 a few times before saying something looks weird.

linnet_spur said:
None of the repping seems to be affecting the score under our usernames though?

It is...but it would appear the update has re-set the 'Rep power' feature so everything is done in single points rather than proportionate to the rep-er's score...

ugeek.gif

This is a new system (the old one stopped being supported). If we want the rep power thing then you have to enter how many points you want to give people on the screen after you click rep.

I've just turned it on so you can see what I mean.

I hate rep, I just fucking hate it. :)

I agree, it's shit.

Shall I turn that off, reset the rep counts and we can all start from zero again?

So much violence over a little number by your names! I've created monsters.

Right so as the system is now, no one is ever getting near Sibs because we can only give one rep point each. Sibs wins!

I'm going to bed. I can't handle this right now. :bentley:

Back
Top Bottom