Under the lights

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still in the "Poch In" camp, but I can understand why there are people deserting to the other side. Things have gone sour and it's going to take major surgery to get us back on track. Six months ago, I would have no doubts that Poch was the man who could do it, now - hate to admit it, but not so sure.

The points are fair. I like the simplicity of “change or protect” the weaknesses.

Poch is annoying me with so many of his decisions...

We’ve been making loads of changes this season.... yet after playing with 10 men for over an hour we only make one change?? Maybe this is why everyone looked done in 2nd half?

The diamond exposing our weak full backs is fundamentally flawed.

No true DM and weak full backs means no protection for our 63 year old CB pairing.

Going forward we’ll score goals with most combinations of 4/5 players.

So the focus has to be on how to get the combination of 5/6 players to keep them out.

Almost all of us love the man, and in my living memory (aside from three cups) this is the best that spurs have been.

But he isn’t perfect, clearly has favourites, rarely makes subs before 70 mins, only he one plan and no B, C or D. And is persisting with a system we lack players for.

Ultimately it appears the squad have lost faith, and you can’t sack the players. So what do you do?

its something I've felt since he first arrived, Poch has used fitness as a substitute for tactics, he expects the players to magic something up on the pitch instead of his tactics

Dark days

I don't want to be but I can't see a fix...
I am still "poch in"(though tuesday night it was more a case i needed Potcheen),but i am worried he cant see when something isn't working.
Brighton is a massive game now.If not for the result ,for the way he he sets the team up. Everyone can see the Diamond doesn't work. Players have allegedly gone on TV saying it knackers them out.
As i said,big game Saturday,for more than one reason.
Personally the scales are starting to tip

Back
Top Bottom