U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Kyle Walker-Peters had another good game. Would love to see him get a big loan next season. A good loan is crucial to his development. I can't see him getting in the squad with how we have 4 great full backs already so loans will be important.

Unreal that we didn't win that one. I've heard a lot of criticism for Ehiogu lately and a lot of it I've agreed with, but tonight was a very good performance. We were on top for most of the game, played some very good stuff but didn't take our chances, and should've created more.

I was a little disappointed in Onomah as a #10. He didn't play badly, but I thought he could've influenced the game more. Winks had a lot of wayward passes, but does try to split the opposition defense which is commendable.

Bentaleb and Walker-Peters best players on the park. I thought Harrison looked good aswell. Very silky touch but ran out of steam towards the end and was subbed.

Also we were denied the most blatant penalty you'll ever see in the first half when Walker-Peters was chopped down inside the box. Even the Saints commentary laughed at the ridicilousness of not giving it.

Are these games available to stream usually? Attending isn't an option unfortunately but I'd love to watch
Depends on opposition. Southampton stream there's on YouTube. Man Utd sometimes have games on MUTV, I think Chelsea and Liverpool show games on their channels too.

Depends on opposition. Southampton stream there's on YouTube. Man Utd sometimes have games on MUTV, I think Chelsea and Liverpool show games on their channels too.
Thanks for the info, what about our home games? Do we show them anywhere?

What's the feeling amongst you guys.....a symbolic encouragement or is Poch really considering involving these guys in 1st team matches?
Well, I think it's obvious Carter-Vickers will be given chances soon. Poch said he didn't need to bring in a back-up cb for Toby, because of the capable youngsters coming through

Our thrashing of the scum is up on the OS: Highlights - tottenhamhotspur.com

I have yet to see Edwards play in the flesh yet, but looking forward to it, in the highlights he looks a player. Our 4th goal is a thing of beauty, playing out from the back while under a good press!

For those it interests, look beyond the pitch and you can see construction of the new player lodge in full swing (behind the green hording).

Last edited:
WindyCOYS WindyCOYS

Hi mate. Over on SC they are quoting you as saying Oduwa is talking to Colchester about a loan, but more worryingly the quote says you've said he's aware he has no future at Spurs ?

I'm not sure where you've said this, I've checked your blog, but can you clarify this ?

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS

Hi mate. Over on SC they are quoting you as saying Oduwa is talking to Colchester about a loan, but more worryingly the quote says you've said he's aware he has no future at Spurs ?

I'm not sure where you've said this, I've checked your blog, but can you clarify this ?

Hello mate. They've misquoted me. Here's what I said: 'Has been talking to Colchester about a loan. That's about his level just now. Apparently he is very aware that he has no long term future at Spurs.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom