U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about him.

Though I often do see his name on the score sheets frequently for the youth teams, and I think he's a winger too. Plus, if I recall correctly, I think @ WindyCOYS WindyCOYS said that McEvoy is one of our youngsters that may have a chance to break in our first team someday.

I really do hope so, even if it is just because he looks like a certain Real Madrista.
Regardless, I bet Windy could tell us more about Bale Jr...

Seems like he's rated, but really needs a loan to prove his mettle. Hopefully a couple of impressive showings for the Under-21s will make scouts take notice and he can go out on loan before the window closes.

Last edited:
I have a crazy idea thhat is sooo original. What if we had sent McEvoy to Real instead of Bale! We could have gotten all that money and Bale! I know, brilliant!

You could imagine if that did happen, and for some fckd up reason he turned into an incredibly amazing player in real's first team. And Bale lost form totally. It'd be typical.

Highlights from the U19 game against Vietnam. The atmosphere is mental. In a huge stadium that's completely full with their fans going nuts. There's even pyro. Good experience for the lads to play in such an environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom