U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obika's literally just joined Brighton on loan.
lol @ Holtby's celebration.

Cheers for the vid. Some good goals there.

I haven't seen much of Obika, but he looks ready. Well built and strong, and a couple of those finishes were excellent - Defoe-esque, but without the greediness in his general play. Shame he's gone on loan, given Defoe looks to be on his way, he could have had his chance.

I haven't seen much of Obika, but he looks ready. Well built and strong, and a couple of those finishes were excellent - Defoe-esque, but without the greediness in his general play. Shame he's gone on loan, given Defoe looks to be on his way, he could have had his chance.
He's championship level at best, and he requires a registration as he's 22-23 so he should be better than his oponoents as he's probably facing u19's

Loan return coincides with Defoe leaving to Toronto.

Plays well for Brighton then we could have a new 4th choice striker in the mix.

He's championship level at best, and he requires a registration as he's 22-23 so he should be better than his oponoents as he's probably facing u19's
Though if that is the case, it does make me wonder why the fuck we hold onto these guys. Dawkins was another one. If they aren't good enough, let the boys move on and make something of their careers. Being so close to making it, and then every weekend playing in a park with @ BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs perving on you must be soul-destroying.

I saw him play only once when Leeds dumped us out the FA Cup last year, he came on for about 20 mins or so and looked pretty sharp to be fair. Especially as Leeds were all over us that day.

Brighton's a great loan, I live there and they're my second team so will try and catch a few more games before the end of the season if he looks like a regular.

I'm into the short shorts too. :ledleylick:

Keep us updated on his progress. Timmy has said he doesn't need to replace Defoe, so I assume he has Obika in his plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom