U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't speak English.

I speak 'merican.

A01105.jpg

GermanYiddo said:
Hi lads. I'm new to this forum and hope you'll let me be a part of this community.
Any chance that someone will travel to the away game in Wolfsburg? Cause I will be there and hopefully bring some other german Spurs supporters (there are a lot around here).

Sorry for my bad english.

COYS

When is the Wolfsburg match? I might just make that one.

Re: Loans & Development Squad thread

Loan and development squad updates will be posted on http://spursplayers.blogspot.com/ for the coming season. Obviously keep an eye out for Windy's updates also at http://windycoys.blogspot.com/

I've posted a Jordan Archer blog up on the new URL.

Joined the Spurs academy full-time in the 2009/10 season and signed a First Year professional contract on 07 Jul 2011.

Played a few Spurs XI matches before being signed on an initial one month loan by former Spurs keeper and Archer's hero Ian Walker at Bishop's Stortford for the first loan spell of his career. His loan was subsequently extended by another month twice and eventually became a season-long loan. He was first choice keeper, even after Ian Walker's departure on 11 Dec 2011. His spell at Stortford was a success, returning to Spurs a much better keeper and with many positives reviews and man of the match performances based around his shot stopping and reflexes. His distribution and coming for crosses also improved during this time.

A former Scotland U-19 international, has been called into Scotland's U-21 squad twice whilst on-loan but has yet to make an appearance.

Cameron Lancaster and Ryan Fredericks, who both made their First Team debuts last season, have signed new contracts until 2014, while Scotland Under-21 goalkeeper Jordan Archer has signed a new contract until 2013.

First Year professional contracts have been awarded to Jack Barthram, Jonathan Miles, Jack Munns and Kevin Stewart, while William Ekong has been awarded a Third Year Scholarship.

From official site. So this must mean Barthram, Miles, Munns and Stewart are now part of the development squad.

Someone mentioned this in a spoiler over in the ITK discussion thread yesterday.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/N ... 72012.page

Bongani Khumalo has joined Greek Super League side PAOK on a season-long loan.

The South Africa international defender has previously had spells on loan in the Championship with Preston North-End and Reading since joining from Supersport United, our partner club in South Africa, in January, 2011.

Seeing as I can read the language I will amuse you all with what the PAOK supporters think of him when he gets some games under his belt.

Any news on the development squad in Italy yet?

I know they played Calsio Como on Saturday but haven't heard anything...

Hoping at least one of the likes of Ceballos, Lancaster and Coulibaly can impress if they went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom