U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck! That's some sports-presenter!

Proper dress and all. Sadly printscreened as she closed her eyes.

hAu4Qdw.png

Last edited:
Is maghoma meant to be good? Seems fairly stable whenever I've seen him (which isn't a lot it must be said).

What SpursLegend SpursLegend said, I also think he's quite young, only 16. This is his first year with the u18s as well IIRC. He's massive though, nearly as tall as Fazio I bet but he's still super skinny.

Cameron Carter-Vickers has been called up for the USA's CONCACAF U20 WCQ in Jamaica. The matches take place all throughout the month of January.

We won our second game of the Frenz Tournament against AIFF India, 3-1. Sounds like a good game, India hit the post at 2-1, and our 3rd came in stoppage time as they attacked for an equaliser. Under 16 Kazaiah Sterling scored what I think is his first goal at U18 level.

The guy who scored for India recently had trials with PSV, so they weren't a bunch of no-hopers, that's for sure!

Game vs Estudiantes is 0-0 at half time.

Sounds like they are dirty, schneidy, annoying little mugs. Only real point of note is that they missed a penalty - given away and then saved by Glover.

Reminder, we just need to draw to top the group.

Some quotes on the game:

i know i'm a bit partisan but estudiantes being dirty in a very sneaky way. cejas just stomped on amos, could've been red. estudiantes constantly niggling spurs players, leaving a little bit extra in, pushing after the ball is gone, delaying giving the ball back etc.
One of our players is going to get injured, some nasty tackles flying in
love the physical challenges of these tournaments and we r not backing done

This is going to boil over....
Its going to happen...almost just kicked off after a challenge(maybe even a stamp) on our 16 (I think)...
blatant stamp on the face.
these south americans are disgusting
another stamp. the referee needs to control this a bit tighter. like a lot of asian referees he's competent with his decision making but afraid/unwilling to make a game-changing decision.

fights/battles at almost every position now

They are a bunch of pricks basically. Barely playing football, just trying to inhibit us by whatever means.

You get the picture.

5 Estudiantes yellow cards so far. In a youth tournament. With half hour nearly to go. Lucky not to have at least 1 red too.

Last edited:
We lost 1-0, a last minute goal, which means we finish 2nd. We rested a few key players (including Azzaoui and Georgiou, our 2 best players of the tournament so far probably), so not too bad a result.

The good news is that finishing 2nd means our 1/4 final will be televised. If we finished 1st, we wouldn't have been on until the semi final, if we made it there.

Great result! Also good to see El Lee back fit again and playing for West Ham. He's a mate from school and he has a big future in the game. He scored against our U21s last year and it was certainly bitter-sweet!

Worth noting, we are currently top of the U21 league. West Ham are bottom. And Woolwich are in Division 2 :adelol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom