TS - longevity

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tim- how long will he get

• Total voters
I only voted less than 4 months because he shouldn`t be in the job in the first place and I want him out now. However, what will probably happen is the following. We`ll now go through a couple of months of bad results, hovering around 8th or 9th and get knocked out the FA cup. Then towards the end of the season we`ll have a decent run of form, reaching the Europa league semis, and finishing off the league campaign in around 7th position with 3 straight wins. On the back of this performance the man with the bald head will offer this little upstart an improved 5 year contract while our state of the art training facilities continue to nurture young talent for future mega transfers as soon as they approach their peak.

Timm

Timmy is prpobably and arse licker and has promised Levy he will get top four without the need to spend money. In short, he has told Levy exactly what he wants to here. Harry on the other hand was his own man, and Levy is the sort of boss that doesn't like that at all.

Are you Jamie Redknapp, or Harry himself? TS might be an arselicker, fair point. But HR has only himself to blame for getting the sack. Where do we start? The touting himself for England? The fact of being as bent as a nine bob note? The 10 point lead over arse being let slip? The constant head out of Range Rover window, spouting utter shit? The calling the team "them" after a loss but "us" after a win? The telling is we'd never had it so good and should never expect to aim higher? Or was it just that he tried to play hardball over his contract (with DL -- lol)?

Harry lovers do my nut in. Get real and get over it.

:walker:

Are you Jamie Redknapp, or Harry himself? TS might be an arselicker, fair point. But HR has only himself to blame for getting the sack. Where do we start? The touting himself for England? The fact of being as bent as a nine bob note? The 10 point lead over arse being let slip? The constant head out of Range Rover window, spouting utter shit? The calling the team "them" after a loss but "us" after a win? The telling is we'd never had it so good and should never expect to aim higher? Or was it just that he tried to play hardball over his contract (with DL -- lol)?

I'm definately not a Harry fan & all u said is correct but I do wonder if the "should never expect to aim higher" was a dig at Levy. I know it was never his fault ( Harry's ) but IF he did mean this then I think he had a point . *

* extract from Furbies Football book

The people I understand least are those who seem to hate Levy but also wanted AVB sacked.

If you hate Levy so much then why did you have faith that he would provide an appointment that lived up to your standards?

I'm definately not a Harry fan & all u said is correct but I do wonder if the "should never expect to aim higher" was a dig at Levy. I know it was never his fault ( Harry's ) but IF he did mean this then I think he had a point . *

* extract from Furbies Football book
A fine read ,BIG PRINT ,AND NO LONG WORSDS:windy:

I'm pretty sure we already have our new manager agreed to join in the summer and giving this contract is the only way to keep it out of the public eye. Small price to pay to keep the new man happy meantime and to keep the team ticking over.

As much as I would like this to be true, I can't help but think it would be wise if the players knew this (to prevent any wanting to jump ship before we have the new man in), though if they did know, Tim would also know, and considering the comments he made about not being an interim and wanting everything his own way, I would assume he wouldn't be too happy with the arrangement and wouldn't have taken the job.

I think Harry's most cardinal sin, was appearing on MOTD demanding a new contract on the day Daniel Levy's mother died. Very foolish and insensitive in my opinion, as somethings in life are more important than football.

Last edited:

naaa harry dont na how to use computer,jamies in make up,triffick lad:windy:

I just hope that Levy has plans for life after Tim, and that it's not going to be another scramble in trying to land someone like lvg or deboer etc at the time. As per Aberdeen suggested, already sorted.

I think he might have a bit more to him than some give him credit for. I though people wanted us to play at home with creative midfielders. (Although in hindsight a holder might have been the better option) There's no way he's gonna go 442 against the big boys imo.

As far as I'm concerned the seasons done and dusted I'm just taking each game as them come and hope we progress. 2-3 months down the line we might see what way he has the team working. A week before a christmas schedule doesn't really tell you much.

All I every wanted was up to scarp that fucking suicidal high line. It might take a bit longer for hi to implenet his own way of playing.

On a side note....Was good to see hin wearing suit the other day:)

Back
Top Bottom