Tottenham WAGs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had to do this...i thought it'd be too dangerous to post in the Off Topic section next to Wanking methods

sylvie-van-der-vaart-seventotendotcom.jpg
Sylvie Van der Vaart

lennon_one.jpg
Montana Manning (Aaron Lennon)

this is more like it. Who gives a shit about what cock up Redknapp will make next or how many of us are ungrateful shites who should support West Ham. Let's get some tits on here.

Fair shout to Lennon, he may be an overrated, shorter version of Forrest Gump but he's got a nice piece there. :clap:

Ickle Azza tried to court a girl that works with my missus. I wont got into details. Don't want to show disrespec.

spooky said:
Ickle Azza tried to court a girl that works with my missus. I wont got into details. Don't want to show disrespec.

My older brother Ryan met him at a pool party in Vegas the summer before last. My brother kept insisting that Lennon doesn't go in the deep end without armbands. Lennon didn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom