Tottenham vs Queensh Pork Razors

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By the way, a bit of class today from Walker at the end. Went over to our disabled fans and gave one of them his boots. Really nice touch (although the irony of it was probably lost on him!)

I swear the troll cunts will still moan even if we won the Premier League

Waaaahhaa. Yeah, but Poch didn't play Ade enough. Waaaahaaa

SinghYid SinghYid
You must have very good ears. Are you a bat?
It+s+been+a+while+funniest+scene+in+the+whole+fucking_22d335_4988243.gif

Ade , Capoue and Kabul rocked the boat, why would Pocochino not include them in his plans.
Adebiwhore has fucked up every potential move he has had,starts like a train, slows to a canter then after he has his feet under the table goes missing.
The other two must have tried it on in the changing room and got found out.

Agree - under AVB Levy was still of the opinion that Adebayor needed to be utilized......it seems he's over that, why would Poch bring him back in now.....

I know you are happy we won. First half was pretty dire, but we really improved 2nd half, so why so down on us today? You're not normally so entitled regarding us. There's criticism, but the tone of yours today doesn't seem like you. It's been a pretty depressing few weeks, and I feel they have done amazingly well to pick themselves up after all the disappointments. Kudos to the team and management.

Ive praised the team.

I dont have to balance every critical post with praise though, to make the forum feel better about themselves

"The problem"?

How about part of our defensive issues are down to his lapses. Or does he get a pass?
Make your mind up. Do you want do discuss things, or do you simply want to be abusive if your posts are criticised?
Vertonghen does far more good than he does bad, and he cannot do all of the defensive work on his own. For every tackle he misses he probably puts in ten team saving tackles. What he does off the ball and how he drives the team shouldn't be underestimated either.

Back
Top Bottom