Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
2 in 3 football fans have had issues with their mental health? Try 3 in 3 for spurs fans :porrogasp:
I don't have problems.

... Because I drink them away.

8ZGi.gif

You can't win games of football with such non-existent defensive structures like ours. The opposition can have had possession for 10 passes and we still will not have got in behind the ball and some sort of midfield solidity. I've watched umpteen times already today where Bissouma is just left to deal with about 50 metres of space, run out to a flank to firefight, then chase back to a vacant centre where no one has filled in for him.

For 15 mins Forest were ultra passive and let us do what we want. After that they woke up and since that point have made us look silly. The equaliser was just purer laziness from Udogie that caused a domino effect and deserved to get punished for such a lack of effort.

As said the midfield have been comically bad collectively, and individually Sarr and Maddison could be hauled off right now. The fullbacks have been just as useless, all over the place defensively and another game where these apparently pivotal system players show no smart or composed or incisive choices on the ball.

Pretty dog wank stuff so far.

Back
Top Bottom