Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably the easiest game we will ever have in the prem, Huddersfield are one of the worst teams I've ever seen at this level.

Job well done today

Really nicely done, taken care of business as we should do every time in these home games from now on. Now we can focus on the big games coming up and even greater things ahead.

We're 2-0 up against the worst team in the league with less than 10 minutes to go. Calm the fuck down you melon.

You fucking cry when someone says your Mum made a mistake creating you then go and say our players should be shot.

Maybe cretinousgoat cretinousgoat was right.

Mate you were right on the score for once.

That bloke needs to delete his offensive post. Simple. I can take any abuse but not to my family. No call for that.

We celebrate together today.

4921.jpg

are people now gonna say we play better without alli and son as well - thing all these pundits need to get their head around as that were not better off without any of our players, the reason we still win without them is because we have believe it or not, got a fairly decent squad....sick of pudits trying to make stories out of nothing that we are better without kane, whoever the fuck plays we are a decent team.... end of.

Back
Top Bottom