Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why does he keep picking Sissoko over Dele?
I struggle to believe that Bale, Lamela or Dele would have been a worse starting choice for us tonight than Sissoko. He was awful tonight and the worrying thing is that Jose seems not to see it.

No way that Bale, Dele or Lamela could have been worse.

What a bunch of spineless wankers we truly are.

You could see that coming as soon as Son hit the post, and we were retreating deeper and deeper again. Fulham deserved the win.

Mourinho with absolutley pathetic substitutions again, whose dick does Dele have to suck to get a fucking game? We have no creativity in the team whatsoever and leaving a creative player on the bench, and then he takes Ndombele off.

Just fucking useless cunts

Wow. Really hard not to be angry about this. Another pathetic and lacklustre performance after going a goal up. We have incredible attacking players. But we’re not playing to our strengths. This performance just isn’t acceptable.

Groundhog Day again / The Definition Of Madness

If we can see it, every other team can see it, and know they will get chances against us as we will let them have the ball for 70% of the game

Supported Jose all along but to have that bench and Sissoko makes 90 mins is nothing short of a capital offence
I just don't get how you expect to win games of football when you let the other team have the ball ALL the time.

There is a time for backs to the wall, low-block football. But EVERY fucking game? What the fuck is the idea there?

He selected Kane and Son, that ought to be enough to beat fucking Fulham. Everyone deserves blame.
He gave those two absolutely no assistance. Two of Bale, Dele, Vini, Lamela, Lucas should have started. Why so fucking defensive against a relegation candidate, and not even that when it's Sissoko and Winks? I don't get this strategy and I don't get the team selection, they're both just setting us up for failure.

Can anyone tell how the sweet fuck Bale doesn't feature tonight? Yes he hasn't been great but fuck me he should have played.

Sissoko at RW at home to Fulham? Fuck me.

Dreadful second half. Zero ambition to score again.

It’s transfer window time so get rid of that waste of space and money WINKS! I was late getting in and the first thing I see was a pass to Winks and instead of moving forward he passed it back 🙄

I think a lot of people are scapegoating Jose here. The players need to take some responsibility as well. Yes I'm sure I'll give 7 people quoting me saying it's dinosaur tactics and all that, but let's face it. We didn't invite Fulham onto us in the 2nd half, I'd estimate possession was about 50/50 overall in the 2nd half. We were just very sloppy with the ball going forward.

Sonny tucks that one in the net instead of hitting the post and we win, that simple.

Back
Top Bottom