Tottenham v wet spam thundercunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's so true. I never gave a fuck about west ham growing up. Just another team from London of which there are many.

When we routinely beat them it was just like beating Fulham or whatever. No real hate toward them just a team to beat. Then last season they get the better of us while we have a clueless manager and they come out with all this vitriol toward us like we've been cunting them off for years (like Woolwich truly have to us) and I was like, where the fuck has this shit come from, these twats really are just cunty people.
So yeah they deserve the abuse. They're knobheads. But they still aren't our rivals - just another shite team from the same mega city.
they are our rivals whether you like it or not. we hate them as much as they hate us. Saturday was pure hatred in the stadium from both sides.

I think I have a slightly different perspective on this than most Spurs fans, I grew up in Barking, the centre of Spam support, 60% of my school class was Spam, my Dad, bless him is a Spam fan (although without passion, he is of the older generation that supports England far more fanatically than club, unlucky for him Spam and England are shit) so I have spent my life dealing with it.

Woolwich fans act towards us with great snobbery, being the Piers Morgan elitist club they are thats not surprising, for Hammers fans read Millwall, they laughed when their own player Lampard broke his leg, they called their former manager Glenn Roeder 'Cancer Boy' when he got sick, you only have to watch what happens when they meet Millwall.

Even my dad thinks West Ham have a lot of trashy supporters, the amount of abuse I got when I was young for being Spurs was brutal and they really loved targeting Spurs fans, Woolwich were considered out of their league as a rival and every so often they finished above us so we became to them what Woolwich are to us in terms of catch up, I remember being asked if I was circumcised, if my grandparents enjoyed the camps, and if I conned people out of money because of the Jewish connection to Spurs, this by kids who lived not to far from me.

Roeder: I was shocked at the abuse West Ham fans shouted at me | Mail Online

Ditto Tomo Tomo (same town) had friends that were nice as pie until they found out where my allegiance lies and then would throw the most vile shit at you. Thankfully I had a number of Spurs fans in my close circle so it was easier to brush off. It's like there's a "Spurs switch" in them that switches their personality completely

As I said I think there is a big different between Spurs fans regarding Wet Spam, some if not most seem surprised they hate us and see us as rivals and think its just the last few years, others like me have always known how much they have hated us.

I guess it must be realted to where you grew up, in north London and the home counties there won't be many Spam fans so you might not understand what they feel, but growing up in East London it's blindingly obvious and always has been.

As a kid the hammers werent even remotely disliked by me.In fact, they were probably the nearest i had to a 2nd Team back then due to the fact my best mate supported them(one of probably about 4 on the whole estate).
I started to get a healthy dislike for them after the youth cup final in 81,where i took my first slap at football.i wasnt looking for it,i was there with my dad and was 13.It went down hill from there really.I was very much in the minority among my mates though,as most didn't really care either about them.When i was in my early 20s i started drinking with and attending games with a lot of Essex based yids.Now this lot detested everything about the hammers with a passion.
And whilst the hatred is growing with us towards them, i still think Essex/east London based spurs aside, the feeling of animosity is a lot more incoming than it is outgoing.

That said, they are the only team whose fans(friends of mine) i have ever drank pre/post match on days we are playing them.

Last edited:
Ditto Tomo Tomo (same town) had friends that were nice as pie until they found out where my allegiance lies and then would throw the most vile shit at you. Thankfully I had a number of Spurs fans in my close circle so it was easier to brush off. It's like there's a "Spurs switch" in them that switches their personality completely

Lol what area/school where you from, I lived in Sisley Road near the Eastbury Manor house, went to St Margarets and Barking Abbey, all fucking Spam, Barking what a dump, everyone has left it now I grew up with including me (apologies if you still love the town).

Lol what area/school where you from, I lived in Sisley Road near the Eastbury Manor house, went to St Margarets and Barking Abbey, all fucking Spam, Barking what a dump, everyone has left it now I grew up with including me (apologies if you still love the town).

Not far from me then. I was and still am right on the edge of the estate (town end) went to Gascoigne then Abbey. Even though it was almost 20 years ago it was almost exclusively them lot yes...oh and as for loving it, don't worry, I don't think ANY ONE can ;) Only good thing about being here is that it's easy to commute wherever. Guess it says a lot when it's best feature is the way out

:ade:

As I said I think there is a big different between Spurs fans regarding Wet Spam, some if not most seem surprised they hate us and see us as rivals and think its just the last few years, others like me have always known how much they have hated us.

I guess it must be realted to where you grew up, in north London and the home counties there won't be many Spam fans so you might not understand what they feel, but growing up in East London it's blindingly obvious and always has been.
I live in Ilford now. There's plenty of wayward banter- my next door neighbour is a spammer- he has a lovely caravan btw. But I've not encountered any shit from anyone beyond banter. It's just where you are & when you are there. I have had more hate from Bolton fans-whilst with my girlfriend & her kids, than I have ever seen from spam. They are cunts for sure. But compared to some other "fans" they are pretty lame. For example- me & my mates went on a lads weekend to watch Roma v Lazio. Now that was fuckin hairy.

Back
Top Bottom