TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else think the arse fans are taking this loss surprisingly well. I excepted more delusion and denial.

I don't know so much Mate,
They are hurting, they are hurting bad, they hate the fact that we have Harry Kane and hate the fact that he raped them.
Their pathetic muffled rendition of " he's one of OUR own " proves that.
We took 4 points off them this season and that cuts deep.
Last week everything was rosy at Club Woolwich, they had 5 wins on the bounce and we're back in the title race, according to the delusional Twats. Now, they lost the game they hate to lose the most and are back wanting Wenger sacked.
Believe you me they have not taken this defeat well.

They are hurting, they are hurting bad, they hate the fact that we have Harry Kane and hate the fact that he raped them.
Last week everything was rosy at Club Woolwich, they had 5 wins on the bounce and we're back in the title race, according to the delusional Twats. Now, they lost the game they hate to lose the most and are back wanting Wenger sacked.
I know it's "what ifs" and "maybe's"
But losing at Palace and drawing to them at home, along with Newcastle and stoke results, had we just stepped up in the same way and we'd all be a lot more hung over.
If only, if only

Anyone else think the arse fans are taking this loss surprisingly well. I excepted more delusion and denial.
For the mosg part, I agree. The difference was that not only were the beat, they looked terrible almost the entire time. If they played well and we scored late for the winner, it would have been a different result. Although there are some delusional ones after yesterday, most at least do and have to realise that they played terrible.

Dont suppose anyone knows where I can download the full BT match coverage? I was at the game but want to relive it.

Well said believe me down my street they definitely haven't taken it well!
It was my 6 year old first Nld and the understanding of it.
We live next door to Woolwich fan,old twat in his 60s who is related up the road to the same family also Woolwich.
Typical armchair Woolwich fan as far as know never ever been to game.
Met up with mates are their boys took our massive flag out and we were all singing past his window.
The old git and son in law threatened us and called us cunts in front of our kids and we live down a respectable street.
Will have a quiet word when see him down the pub.
I don't think they have taken this graciously at all.
will try and snap a picture and you will see what I mean.
COYS.

Well said believe me down my street they definitely haven't taken it well!
It was my 6 year old first Nld and the understanding of it.
We live next door to Woolwich fan,old twat in his 60s who is related up the road to the same family also Woolwich.
Typical armchair Woolwich fan as far as know never ever been to game.
Met up with mates are their boys took our massive flag out and we were all singing past his window.
The old git and son in law threatened us and called us cunts in front of our kids and we live down a respectable street.
Will have a quiet word when see him down the pub.
I don't think they have taken this graciously at all.
will try and snap a picture and you will see what I mean.
COYS.
Classless Scum Mate, nothing more nothing less. I'm up for a good old slanging match but when kids are present, its a different matter.
When you have a quiet word with him, make sure you take your foot off his head so he can hear properly.

Just finished watching second half in full, bloody brilliant gets better each time!
I was hoping someone would put that show pony Ramsey on his back, flash git!

I know it's "what ifs" and "maybe's"
But losing at Palace and drawing to them at home, along with Newcastle and stoke results, had we just stepped up in the same way and we'd all be a lot more hung over.
If only, if only
Cant change whats gone down: Its all a big learning curve" Happy with what Poch and the boys have achieved to date!

Back
Top Bottom