TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has this been posted?

B9P85OuCcAEWP1u.jpg

:kaneshh:

Looking forward to Claude's interview tomorrow

Off to celebrate - enjoy your evening fellow melts, today is our day to give one over - COYS

I'm beginning to think that maybe Poch is the real deal. As the season goes on we are becoming more resilient and confident in games to an extent that, compared to recent seasons, and even the start of this season, we aren't giving up so easily, we're reaching a higher level of form all round and we're not hitting the pitch we a "we'll probably lose" mentality. That can only come from sustained work on the squad, rather than a spike in form that often comes during the honeymoon period of a new manager.

I just hope that Kane's form lasts for us to get something truly great out of the season and we don't wear him out. Hopefully with the increased stamina in the squad the chances of that are reduced.

To have got us where we are in the first season is incredible. I did not expect it this season.

I hope that people are starting to realise that Harry Kane is not in a hot vein of form, this is his normal form. We have a player who will score most games; a Shearer, Henry, Owen and Torres from their days at Liverpool. This guy is going to continue scoring goals for the next decade for us, and because he will stay, other top players will stay too, the likes or Lloris, Eriksen etc. It is no longer a given that we will lose our best players, like we did Bale, Modric, Berbatov, Carrick, etc.

So incredibly pleased to get the win but the better part was that EVERY player looked like their families had been kidnapped and they were playing for their return. So endearing as a supporter. What a season so far.

Brilliant performance. Hard work and heart all the way. Fucking loved that. There was a few minutes around the hour that was as exciting as I can recall since I was a kid watching us in the early eighties.

Anyone technically proficient enough to rattle a couple of GIFs together? The blimp view of Harry's goal and the few seconds around 63rd minute when Dembele did a couple of drag backs in the centre circle, then deliberately ran into three of their players, just to be a cunt. Delightful.

Back
Top Bottom