Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2015-lamborghini-huracan-hero.jpg

'nuf said

:cool:

Fucking outstanding, all over the pitch we were the better team. Smashing up one of Europe's best team on new years day, it doesnt get much better than that. Harry Kane is officially now a legend

Harry Kane was immense. He can do everything. Chadli was also outstanding today, but really our whole team was incredible today. The goals were all down to defensive errors but those were pretty much the only mistakes from our team in the whole 90 minutes. Very happy.

I have to say that I feel this is the first time all season that I have truly felt that the players genuinely showed that they can be worthy to wear the shirt. Whatever happens this season, it has restored my faith in the abilities of the squad and manager. I feel much more positive than I did a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom