Tottenham Spurlatives

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck's sake. Didn't any of you lot learn the year we were 13 points clear of the scum and ended up barely scraping fourth? It's like celebrating a lottery win before you've got the numbers.

Poch is right. Let's take it match by match. Too many people setting themselves up for disappointment.

Being a Spurs fan I can live with the disappointment. Should disappointment come our way this season. Its when we win I'm scared of. I could lose the plot and need sectioning till I readjust to my new paradigm. :levylol:

Last edited:
I doubt anyone cares, but for what it's worth my purpose for creating this thread was not to crow about how we're going to win the league, but to start compiling all the impressive feats we've ALREADY accomplished in one place, being that there are so many of them.

What fruit it will be bear we obviously have yet to see, but I have no problem with there being an outpouring of joy at this stage on a SPURS forum.

Most well drilled
Most consistent performance
Always seeming to edge the game, if not the result - that seems to be improving though
Young team that has had a perfect start really - if can hold together and improve on a similar upwards curve - it will be us and Leicester next season all the way, maybe in the champs league final too ;>
Respect for each other
Disciplined
Sacrifice self for the team, with a wee bit of Alli dust sprinkled in too
Stadium to come - since we are better away than at home it might not even effect our overall form - may even improve it!
Young, fit, agile, hungry team with spanking new 61,000 state of the art arena and best club training facilities - the start of an epoch.

better than sex and chocolate!
Even if it does go tits up, I have enjoyed nearly every moment of this season so far and long may it continue (although I'm sort of expecting it to all come crashing down),
Its called being a Spurs fan.We have become accustomed to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory through years of experience.
The team have sorted the defence out ,after years of being poo. Maybe us fans should start to change as well. I was watching the Man City V West ham game with a Gooner mate in my local(I know, I know, but we all have at least one,right?). He piped up, "weird this, we both want West Ham to Win" I replied I hope City smash em as I despise the inbred twats. He shook his head and commented that I should start thinking different and look at the bigger picture. West ham are unlikely to catch us, but Man c are a rival for a top four place.
He had a point........Though I still couldn't bring myself to want the hammers to win...Ever!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom